i am thinking about getting one of these eventually and i can't find many pics on the internet so i was wondering if any body on here that has one can put a pic or something so i can see what the finishes look like

thanks
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
lol
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
if u dont mind getting a used one try finding one from before fender bought them out....the new ones are not exactly worth the price ur paying
^^^ +1. google images is your friend

EDIT: i meant the first reply
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by nemesis65
if u dont mind getting a used one try finding one from before fender bought them out....the new ones are not exactly worth the price ur paying

Ditto.

I can't believe you can't find pics of an RR. That's like Jackson's flagship model. You have no idea how to use the internet!!!1one
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
all the images on google are like the same two or three finishes i wanted to see the others
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
Quote by lpcustom325
all the images on google are like the same two or three finishes i wanted to see the others

I counted at least 8 different finishes just on the first page.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by lpcustom325

Just look at other Jackson guitars. They do all the same paint jobs on all of their guitars. They don't just do Lightning Sky paint jobs for Soloists, they do them for all of them. When you order your Rhoads, you can specify what paint job you want.
Check the Post your Vs thread on www.jcfonline.com. It has numerous RR's in it.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
^

jcf also has a custom guitar creator tool so you can try different combos with different bevels and stuff.

oh and www.mattsmusic.com/

buy it from there. No tax, free shipping, AND matt (owner) always answers the phone and WILL give you a good deal if you talk to him and tell him your a member of JCF (even i u arent lol)

I got my KV2 from him, talked him down to 1900 (snow white/blk bev is usually ~2175).
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels