you suck
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
its pretty cool for punk stuff i used to love that kinda stuff pretty cool tho spice up your band page tho
I was expecting your band to be along the metal side of hardcore. But now that i've adjusted to it being hardcore punk, I think that you guys are pretty good. Keep up the good work.
i'm sorry but you guys are garbage. riffs were dumb, singer sucked. what your problem is, is that punk rock died in the 80's we're it belonged.
Quote by stackedxactor
i'm sorry but you guys are garbage. riffs were dumb, singer sucked. what your problem is, is that punk rock died in the 80's we're it belonged.

so what we need is more chug-a-chug breakdowns, blastbeats out the ass, and a vocalist that sounds like a squealing pig.

do any of you know where the roots of hardcore are at. we are trying to stick to the roots instead of the swooped hair **** that comes out these days.
if it was **** yesterday it's gonna be **** today...punk is a genre i'm all too familiar with...but then i got a judas priest cd...game over for punk...
Way to be constructive with your criticism, you douchebags. If you don't like or know **** about a genre, keep your mouth shut and let someone with a clue handle the thread.
Quote by Haanz
Way to be constructive with your criticism, you douchebags. If you don't like or know **** about a genre, keep your mouth shut and let someone with a clue handle the thread.

i couldnt have put it better myself. i take everything with a grain of salt though. for all i know this guy could be wearing his leather pants and shredding out 20 minute solos with his mullet whipping in the wind. he may not know a single thing about punk and hardcore. oh well