okay so i finally got my ibanez rg321mh and roland microcube (my first guitar). And i love it, its a really nice guitar and and im very happy with it (although i do still want the epiphone g400 as well just because it looks so sexy), the thing is im not sure where to start, im trying to learn chords which i am ok at now except im very slow at switching between them. I really want sone simple songs i can maybe learn so it feels like im getting somwhere if that makes sense. Any advice on how i should go about learning to play this beauty would be really appreciated, thanks.
at the moment im so bothered about what im into as such as i quite like all music, i really just want to inprove and learn some songs so it feels like im progressing.
ya learn open chords , practice enough to be able to switch fast

try hells bells from ac/dc if u want a little challenge

best his to print the tab

lots of tab ---> www.911tabs.com
Quote by holyvr
ya learn open chords , practice enough to be able to switch fast

try hells bells from ac/dc if u want a little challenge

best his to print the tab

lots of tab ---> www.911tabs.com

um is it just me or isnt this site a tab site? so why are you giving different references? besides Ive never seen anything on 911 or anything else that isnt on ug....
lol yeh i thought this site was a tab site. Yeh im trying to switch between the chords faster but im really slow, thinking that a simple song that uses the chords would help me to switch. I will deffo try some ac/dc
Nice starting set up

Just to tell you, it takes practice.
And put soul and orgasmic magic into stuff you play, and you'll see a difference

My first song was Napoleon Solo By At The Drive-In
I don't know if you're into them but the intro is always fun to play

Also might wanna download Powertab
It's free
Powertab? dont worry il just google it lol. sometimes i forget about google. Yeh cheers its a nice guitar and a decent way to spend my student loan i reckon . I would love an epi g400 as well though cos the Sg's look so damn sexy, always have liked the shape.