So, yes, I'm curious as to if there's any pedals out there that could perhaps give my guitar a longer sustain time. I already make use of a delay, but it doesn't seem to get the notes to hold for long enough. I also plan on putting a Bigsby on my guitar at some point, and I hear that does a lot to add to the sustain, but I'm curious as to other methods.

My pedals are as listed, and I plan on getting some sort of overdrive or booster at some point.

I guess a Big Muff would be the obvious answer, but what else would be of use to me?
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
compressor pedals always add some sustain...but there is always that old Boss...the distortion feedbacker or something...it gives you practically infinite sustain as long as you hold the pedal down
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
There are a few sustain pedals out there mostly older analog stuff. But a decent compressor will help to. Not all have a sustain knob. I got a BYOC compressor and it has sustain knob with mix which is cool as it will give a half mix of unaltered and half compressed.
alot of compresors have a sustain knob on them.. boosts it a good deal so yeah..
that and vibrato should do the trick.
Well, yeah, thanks guys. I'll look into that stuff.

That Boss pedal is intriguing to me. Where could I find any additional information on that?

And, well, I'll see about checking a compressor the next time I go into GC. See how I like them. Any in particular to look out for? Aside from the BYOC, at least?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Hm.....dunno if that's really what I'm after or not......looks like a cool effect, but doesn't seem too terribly practical...

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
well..you asked for a sustain pedal so i gave you the only pedal that is really designto give you infinite sustain....other than that...i dont think i could find any use for it
"Prefiero morir parado que vivir siempre arrodillado" - Ernesto "El Che" Guevara de la Serna (1928 - 1967)
the best ways to increase sustain are to turn up your amp, and well, turn up your amp. heavier guitars will also have better sustain for the most part. you can add weight to your guitar which can help a bit. a compressor does help some, but not as much as some people might think. the best things to do are to turn the amp up and work on some technique, then invest in a compressor (or fuzz) if that doesnt help as much as you want.
Hm. So then, that Bigsby might give me the effect I want? All that metal at the bridge is bound to do something....

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay