ive been looking at these for a long time now and am going to end up getting one, im getting a pretty good deal on it so i cant really beat it.

anyone had first hand experience with these, or heard them or what not. their not that common of a amp so im just curious to hear what people have to say.
u cant go wrong whit traynor.

Not like some compagny.

*COUGH*Marshall*COUGH*
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I have the YCV50, it's great. And I played the YCS 50 I reckon' at the store when I got my blue. It was a great amp. It had better gain, and you could do some really heavy stuff with it, while the clean channel was just amazing. But you are gonna have to try it out. And what cab are you gonna be playing through? The cab will make a big difference in your tone.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I have the YCV50, it's great. And I played the YCS 50 I reckon' at the store when I got my blue. It was a great amp. It had better gain, and you could do some really heavy stuff with it, while the clean channel was just amazing. But you are gonna have to try it out. And what cab are you gonna be playing through? The cab will make a big difference in your tone.

good to hear man. im not going to short change myself with the cab like most people do. i plan on getting a avatar cab or the traynor 212 that they have. any nice 2x12 cab basically, anything you recommend? i dont want a 4x12, really shooting for a 2X12