I have a fender blues deville 410 RI which i bought about 2-3 months ago. I have noticed now that at about 6 and up(out of 12) on the volume the bass get very muddy, when play the low E A and D strings in particular. This is with the bass turned down to about 5(out of 12 again) and the volume on the guitar at almost 0. I am asking if anyone has had the same problem and if it's my tubes going or what. I'm also wondering if it could be my guitar(dean ml xm, it's a pretty low end dean with buckers)
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
first of all turn the volume up on your guitar, you should never have the volume that low. it probably sounds like **** through your amp that low.
Quote by succi
first of all turn the volume up on your guitar, you should never have the volume that low. it probably sounds like **** through your amp that low.

i suppose i use 0 as an exaggeration, it is at a volume where it's fairly clean, as the volume goes up on the guitar it dirties, as with all guitars

tubes are stock tubes i believe, so if the previous owner never changed them about a year and 2 months old.
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s
If the tube are about a year old, if its been played alot it could be tube time. You also might wanna try some kind of overdrive in front, maybe a treble booster?!
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
it wasnt played all that much when the guy i bought it from had it, i do use an OD in front of it occasionally and still a bassy muddiness
Fender MIM white strat
Fender Blues deville 410
Crybaby classic
bd-2 blues driver
Takamine gs330s