The ecstasy is easily available on the internet but it seems like the uberschall is more closely guarded. I'm guessing they will be similar however.
Quote by XgamerGt04
The ecstasy is easily available on the internet but it seems like the uberschall is more closely guarded. I'm guessing they will be similar however.

Yea found the ecstasy one and the triple giant.. and even found a nice internal shot of a uberschall on a korean website but no schematic
Quote by TheShred201
As far as I know there aren't ones out there...For most amps I know where to get them, but I have researched schematics a lot and never seen one for the uber.

Yup, same here.... Sucks too because i've got a guy that i know that can build anything if he has a schematic and i finally decided on the amp i wanted him to build but cant find on lol.. The world is against me...

But theres always plan B, anyone have a Splawn Nitro Schematic?
Quote by TheShred201
Ouch. I have a feeling that the Nitro is still too new for a schematic to have been released by someone.

If you post like a top 10 I'll see what I can find.

Just looking from something with a nice Gain stage. I mainly play meta so thats pretty much all i care about.

Pretty much just want a single channel beast also its going to be Handwired so something not to complicated. I dont want to go broke lol

Amp's I like

Uberschall (already know the issue)
Diezel Herbert (havent looked yet)
Engl Fireball (havent looked yet)
Mark IV (pretty complicated saw schematic)
EVH 5150 III (havent seen anything on this one yet)
Peavey 5150 (found this one maybe a modded version would work)
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Apr 23, 2008,
Theres a lot of talk about ubers on this site lately...good.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by TheShred201
For Engl, I have the screamer and savage...lots of mesas, peaveys, some soldanos, laneys, etc.

Looking from something with maybe the top end of a Engl and the lowend tightness of a 5150.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Looking from something with maybe the top end of a Engl and the lowend tightness of a 5150.

I have a powerball. Its very tight. Probably one of the tightest heads around. Its got a lot of low end and has a very scooped tone, while the fireball is a bit more higher up with its tones. The powerball is a great amp and I would recommend it 100% if youre willing to spend the money. Its got both that top end and the low end youre looking for. Im sure if you get a hold of one, youll love it.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
I have a powerball. Its very tight. Probably one of the tightest heads around. Its got a lot of low end and has a very scooped tone, while the fireball is a bit more higher up with its tones. The powerball is a great amp and I would recommend it 100% if youre willing to spend the money. Its got both that top end and the low end youre looking for. Im sure if you get a hold of one, youll love it.

Thanks for the info, im actually looking at having a guy build me a boutique handwired version of the amp of my choosing. So that is good to know. Ohhh and always hear that the Fireball is the Powerball with out options basically just the gain stage in a box. Or do they each have a different tone
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Thanks for the info, im actually looking at having a guy build me a boutique handwired version of the amp of my choosing. So that is good to know. Ohhh and always hear that the Fireball is the Powerball with out options basically just the gain stage in a box. Or do they each have a different tone

Well the fireball is a stripped down powerball in a general sense. 2 channels, 60 watts, blah blah. The Powerball has 4 channels 100 watts, blah blah. However, the tone of the fireball is a bit more sharp and has a bit more of a bite to it than the Powerball. Its got less low end than the Powerball and is more of a lead type amp and wont do as well for rhythms. Meanwhile a powerball can do both.
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by Teh Forest King
Well the fireball is a stripped down powerball in a general sense. 2 channels, 60 watts, blah blah. The Powerball has 4 channels 100 watts, blah blah. However, the tone of the fireball is a bit more sharp and has a bit more of a bite to it than the Powerball. Its got less low end than the Powerball and is more of a lead type amp and wont do as well for rhythms. Meanwhile a powerball can do both.

Thaks that answers my questions since im a rhythm player

Powerball is now my option over the Fireball...
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Thaks that answers my questions since im a rhythm player

Powerball is now my option over the Fireball...

So what exactly are you doing? Youre having a custom amp built and asking for amps to kind of mix together for the amp youre getting?
Quote by tarlkea
Quote by Teh Forest King
So what exactly are you doing? Youre having a custom amp built and asking for amps to kind of mix together for the amp youre getting?

Pretty much...

I would like to make it easy for the guy and have him build something from a schematic instead of me saying hey i want this to sound like this. With nothing to go on. And he waste the time and its not what im looking for. Also he might have the perfect amp for me already built, i was only able to play one of his amps out of like 25. The one i played was insanely nice, just not enough gain. But he has a beast at his house i have to try that might fit the bill.

But yea we got to talking and he makes custom tube amps and can build anything you want with any parts you want. All boutique and all hand wired stuff.. I asked him if he could build me basically anything i wanted and even combine tones to make something unique and its not a problem.

So thats were i stand..