can somebody tell me how to make a poll? i see the check box at the bottom of the options under the field you type in, but i don't know how to use it
Quote by snipelfritz
I, for one, am far more interested in trying to suck my own dick.

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Last edited by 00guitarist00 at Apr 22, 2008,
yeah but how does it know which words i want for the choices? i just dont want to post a poll that totally failed that will later be used in a FAIL thread
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by rilakam
I can do it. I'm pretty flexible. I've done it once, it was pretty weird. When I came my stomach muscles felt like exploding so yeah... never doing that again.

Gee....i was thinking I should get a fail picture....but that would be superfluous. Hmmmmmmm....what to do....
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
omg you guys are gay... why the **** did i ask the pit
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by rilakam

Quote by 00guitarist00
omg you guys are gay... why the **** did i ask the pit

Fuck you, I helped.

And you get the options after.

Take it to the Newb forum.

*Reported*

Don't call me gay.
hmm, seems like i hit a nerve. is somebody still in the closet?
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by rilakam