ADAM LOVELESS AND THE JET CITY CAVALIERS

Adam Loveless is his name, Rock n' Roll is his game. The Jet City Cavaliers ride by his side. They were brought from afar with drums and guitars to Loveless City to rock the hearts of millions.
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(")your signature to help him gain world domination.
Drums are off time, not a very good job on the overall mix, and the production of the song is pretty weak. By this I mean:
I've learned that you don't ever want to just be repeating the same thing over and over without anything new happening. There always has to be something going on or else people will just get bored listening to it. (whether it be a lead, vocal, etc)
Also, always use a metronome or something to keep time. And if you were, then I have to say I'm disappointed
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
hahahaha. We recorded this like last year, with a computer mic, probably less in quality than a web cam mic. The drummer was a clarinet player and that day was his first day playing the drums. The drum set was a piece of crap that we found in my brothers gfs basement. It was missing a bunch of pieces. And we had never played that song before we recorded it, it was a straight up jam. Considering, i thought it was alright. But yea i know, its crap
(\__/)
So you can see, there was NO production at all, NO mixing at all and the drummer sucked balls haha... Well not too bad, I couldnt play like that the first time. And obv no metronome lol
(\__/)
hey man, if you dont like it dont comment.
Excuse me while I kiss the sky...