Page 1 of 2
One of my friends has a very close friend (my friend is a girl, her friend is a guy) And he hates me.........IVE NEVER MET HIM!!!!!!!Whenever i see him, he can be ****ing smiling, look at me and then glare at me like he wants to kick my ass!!!I don't get wtf his deal is....ive never once talked to him, and he doesn't know my name. Any thoughts on wtf hes thinking???? he also glares at me when im talking to my friend......and its pissing me off.......

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

be straight up, ask him "what the **** is up man, what did i ever do to you?"
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
ya do what fuzz said, depending on what he says kick his ass
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
he probally is trying to give you a hint to back off the girl, since he thinks you'r trying to get on with her.
Quote by Insicion
he probally is trying to give you a hint to back off the girl, since he thinks you'r trying to get on with her.

+infinity
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
you gonna get raped
*too tired to look for the picture*
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Insicion

thing is, she has bf, he knows it, i know it, im not coming onto her, he comes onto her A LOT, and he glares at me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

just be like "shes my friend, ****ing deal with it" depending on what he does, dont try to start **** with him, just demand whats up. And if he hits you, than kick his ass.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
oh yea and tell her boyfriend, hell gladly help you kick his ass if he knows hes coming on to her.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by valennic
thing is, she has bf, he knows it, i know it, im not coming onto her, he comes onto her A LOT, and he glares at me.

Right theres the problem!!!! I bet he thinks your moving in on his(I use that term loosely) turf. He hits on her, your a threat in his eyes.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Stand next to him and lean into him like you're going to make out with him.

+1
most intelligent post i've seen today.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by Fuzzbox91
oh yea and tell her boyfriend, hell gladly help you kick his ass if he knows hes coming on to her.

one little problem.....her boyfriend is so damn overprotective, if he finds out she has any guy friends, hell beat the **** out of them. He pissed me off, because hes hit HER before because of it.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

okay you come off sounding like a baby, but the sure fire way to make this guy chill his sack is to ...

Tell him you will smash his head into a car windsheild then you will take his mother mrs.(insert kids last name) out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
Quote by valennic
one little problem.....her boyfriend is so damn overprotective, if he finds out she has any guy friends, hell beat the **** out of them. He pissed me off, because hes hit HER before because of it.

ok, get her boyfriend to kick his ass, then kick the boyfriends ass for hitting her. Anyone who hits a girl deserves a HUGE ass kicking!!!! what a ****ing prick.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
Quote by srv34
okay you come off sounding like a baby, but the sure fire way to make this guy chill his sack is to ...

Tell him you will smash his head into a car windsheild then you will take his mother mrs.(insert kids last name) out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

how exactly do i come off sounding like a baby????
sorry, but that really confused me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Fuzzbox91
ok, get her boyfriend to kick his ass, then kick the boyfriends ass for hitting her. Anyone who hits a girl deserves a HUGE ass kicking!!!! what a ****ing prick.

you know what makes it worse????..............shes 15.................hes 22.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

id like to come beat up the boyfriend for hitting her, anywhere neat calgary alberta? lol what a douche
Quote by Fuzzbox91

+1
hitting girls is wrong
Dick+strings= owww
yea what most people here have said ask him wtf his problem is and if he even looks like he'll start **** beat his head into the ground then piss in his eyes just for laughs
Gear:
Jackson JS30 with emg 81/85 (bridge/neck)
Epiphone SG Special
Esteban Acoustic (won in a bet lol)
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Marshall AVT20
Quote by Metallicaxp
Remember to do your Daily Jerk, Never forget!
Quote by valennic
you know what makes it worse????..............shes 15.................hes 22.

That's so sad it's funny.

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Lock your s-foils in attack position!

Quote by guilty09
id like to come beat up the boyfriend for hitting her, anywhere neat calgary alberta? lol what a douche

sadly enough, no. I would LOVE to kick his ass. But i don't want her to hate me.......its a very maddening situation.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
how exactly do i come off sounding like a baby????
sorry, but that really confused me.

Well there will always be someone giving you bad looks for being friends or close to women accept it. you seem to incinuate *terrible spelling* that this is a new form of jeliousy. look in the halls at school theres envy afoot, so just ignore the other friend. Now a 22 year old man hitting a 15 year old girl is unforgivable, personally id probably beat the **** out of such a person.
Quote by srv34
Well there will always be someone giving you bad looks for being friends or close to women accept it. you seem to incinuate *terrible spelling* that this is a new form of jeliousy. look in the halls at school theres envy afoot, so just ignore the other friend. Now a 22 year old man hitting a 15 year old girl is unforgivable, personally id probably beat the **** out of such a person.

+1 the the unforgivable part
Gear:
Jackson JS30 with emg 81/85 (bridge/neck)
Epiphone SG Special
Esteban Acoustic (won in a bet lol)
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Marshall AVT20
Quote by Metallicaxp
Remember to do your Daily Jerk, Never forget!
Why not attempt to start a conversation with him or simply say 'Hello' instead of assuming he hates you?
Quote by Insicion

Either that, or he thinks you're really f***ing ugly.
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Quote by srv34

oh, i see now, it was just that i was pissed off about what he was doing, is all. Sorry for coming off as a baby. didn't mean to.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Rhitard
Why not attempt to start a conversation with him or simply say 'Hello' instead of assuming he hates you?

because i generally don't start conversations with people that look like they want to kick my ass everytime they see me.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
because i generally don't start conversations with people that look like they want to kick my ass everytime they see me.

Well maybe he thinks it's impolite you don't try to speak to him, since you've seen him often enough to notice him, and that's why he glares at you?

There's no harm in trying. At least you'll know you're the bigger man for attempting to be nice :]
Quote by Rhitard
Well maybe he thinks it's impolite you don't try to speak to him, since you've seen him often enough to notice him, and that's why he glares at you?

There's no harm in trying. At least you'll know you're the bigger man for attempting to be nice :]

haha, true, if it goes on for another week ill do that, ill ask him up front what his problem is.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
One of my friends has a very close friend (my friend is a girl, her friend is a guy) And he hates me.........IVE NEVER MET HIM!!!!!!!Whenever i see him, he can be ****ing smiling, look at me and then glare at me like he wants to kick my ass!!!I don't get wtf his deal is....ive never once talked to him, and he doesn't know my name. Any thoughts on wtf hes thinking???? he also glares at me when im talking to my friend......and its pissing me off.......

Maybe he thinks you hate him back because you never say hi?
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
This man is simply and undoubtedly in love with you.

How cute.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
a 22 y/o male hitting a 15 y/o female is unforgiveable, no questions asked there.

Heck, ANY guy hitting ANY age girl is unacceptable.

I would annihilate him the moment I saw such a guy.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by valennic

a. In reality, I'm betting you really have no idea WHY he really hit her. I'm not defending him, I'm just saying, unless you've been in a loooong term relationship before (1.5 + years) then you have NO idea what type of problems sometimes arise.

Secondly, get used to it. There are a lot of girls out there with guys they LOVE that beat the **** out of them. Some of these girls probably lie, cheat, and steal. You could say they deserve it, no one can really be the judge. I'm not saying I condone it either. On the other hand, there are women out there that are goddesses, women that follow each of the seven virtues either knowingly or unknowingly. Women that don't lie and cheat on their man. Those are the type of girls you gotta look for.

Basically, if this girl has a boyfriend and is getting into some 'flings' with other guys or leading dudes on, stay away from her. She'll only cause you pain stranga. There's a reason her boyfriend her nuts, most likely.
The times they are a changin'.....
Page 1 of 2