judas priest is obviously the greatest band ever. but it would be cool to find more music like them what are the most similar bands to priest? besides turbo and ram it down...those pop metal things dont do much for me......
uh.. im guessing iron maiden? maiden, iced earth. idk. something of that sort.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
mercyful fate's "dont break the oath" album.

amerikhastan, thats not true. venom doesnt sound a thing like priest. neither does witchfinder general
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Iced Earth's Framing Armageddon features Tim "The Ripper" Owens on vocals, so there's a good place to start.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
do any of those bands have guitarists as good as kk and glen? do any of their guitarists wriet at all like glen?
Well, Iron Maiden's guitarists, in my opinion, are much better than K.K. and Glen. Murray and Smith is by far one of the greatest guitar duos in metal.

Iced Earth has decent guitars, but guitars have never been the true highlight of Iced Earth anyways. They've always had amazing vocalists that tend to steal the spotlight.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Iron Savior

and use the rec thread next time
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Black Star
Well, Iron Maiden's guitarists, in my opinion, are much better than K.K. and Glen. Murray and Smith is by far one of the greatest guitar duos in metal.

iron maiden are one of my top 3 favourite bands of all time and theres no way i would agree with that.

glenn and KK create new sounds on every album, from the epic melodic solos in beyond the realms of death to the crazy lick trade-offs in the sentinel to the shredding in painkiller.

you could pick any two songs iron maiden have ever written and if you didnt know any better you'd think they could be of of the same album.

To the TS, judas priest are my favourite band as well and some other bands I like (some are kind of similar to priest, some arent) are:

Iced Earth
Edguy
Iron Maiden
Rush
Symphony X
Firewind
Quote by Diamond Dave
iron maiden are one of my top 3 favourite bands of all time and theres no way i would agree with that.

glenn and KK create new sounds on every album, from the epic melodic solos in beyond the realms of death to the crazy lick trade-offs in the sentinel to the shredding in painkiller.

you could pick any two songs iron maiden have ever written and if you didnt know any better you'd think they could be of of the same album.

To the TS, judas priest are my favourite band as well and some other bands I like (some are kind of similar to priest, some arent) are:

Iced Earth
Edguy
Iron Maiden
Rush
Symphony X
Firewind

Bull, there is a clear difference between Caught Somewhere In Time, Killers, Powerslave, Man on the Edge and Dance of Death. Off topic though.

Funny no-one mentioned HALFORD yet, because that would be one solo project worth looking into if you like Priest.
Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Motorhead, Girlschool, Blitzkrieg, Angel Witch are a few to name that you may also like.
We had this this morning. If I shat dicks, I'd report this.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
How come nobody mentioned Saxon yet?
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.