In my World History class were talking about WW2 right now and all of the gaga surrounding it.As we watched a video about Hitler's rise to power and his crazy Aryan bs,i thought "Did no one ever think "This guy isn't an Aryan,so why is he so crazy making Aryans into the master race of the world?!"?"

and my second question is "What would have most likely happened if Germany would've won the war?"

Discuss.
Hitler's definition of "Aryan" wasn't strictly blonde hair & blue eyes. In fact, it was so vague that all of Germany technically fit under one tier or another of what comprised the Aryan "race." Thus, he used it to unite the German people and brainwash them; he was able to bring them all together, and using that unity-through-superiority as a basis, he brought all of Germany together against the scapegoated Jews.

If the Nazis had won, we'd all be saluting a swastika right now, and believing that what we are doing is right, and that the Alliance was the great evil in the world.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
i thought "Did no one ever think "This guy isn't an Aryan,so why is he so crazy making Aryans into the master race of the world?!"?"
No no one EVER thought that.

... except for about a hundred million people, before you.

Quote by NewsoftheWorld
and my second question is "What would have most likely happened if Germany would've won the war?"
DKDC.

He's gone. Good riddance. /thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I'm sorry to burst all your bubbles and ****, but WW2 never happened. I think all of you should pull your thumbs out of your assholes and learn your facts... f*ck...
Germany wouldn't have won the war, and they didn't the end.

You've got to remember TS, in an economic depression that followed the LOSING of a war for Germany means they didn't really have any reason to reject Hiter, he promised to fix the economy. At the time, that's all the people wanted, so they didn't question him that much. Just followed him.

If Germany won the war then it would just be a matter of time till Hitler went to Asia to try and take it over.

*edit*
and someone would overrule Hitler.
Last edited by Guitarfreak777 at Apr 22, 2008,
Quote by keithmoon15
germany lost?

NEIN! Vee haff onlee beeen on vaykayshon is zee alps. sooon vee vill shtrike back at zose shmug poles....
Quote by K_Parker
I'm sorry to burst all your bubbles and ****, but WW2 never happened. I think all of you should pull your thumbs out of your assholes and learn your facts... f*ck...

Damn Straight! Those 20 million people just disappeared. ****ing ignant bastards.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
lol...
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!