the thing can waste batteries within a couple of days... so im wondering how am I able to get a 9v adapter... I have a bunch but none of em work. is there some like special thing needed to get the pedal working without batteries?
it would help if you unplug it when not using it.....thats what turns them on so u may not need an adapter
My Gear:
Dean Dixie Rebel
Esp-Ltd Viper-400
Ibanez Ael-20e
Mesa/Boogie F-50
Behringer pedals are terrible!!!
About 1 in 2 of them will work properly

EDIT: Behringer delay pedals are pretty good. Yeh make sure you unplug it when not in use to save batteries
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Last edited by jake_1234 at Apr 23, 2008,
You could probably buy the Behringer adapter, it's not that expensive (well, maybe compared to the pedal, but it's like 10 euros or something). Apart from that, I think any 9v adapter should work? Not 100% sure tho.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Unplug it when you're not using it, and digital pedals eat batteries anyway.
im pretty sure the adapters for the behringer pedals need to be positive outside, negative inside, make sure your adapter is configured that way. if it is it should have a symbol on it with a half circle in the middle with a negative sign in it, and a positive sign on the outside
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
One Spot adapter...it will pay for itself in like a week and a half
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge