This is a top prospect in the amp hunt. I'm nowhere close to getting an amp yet, but with my Peavey broken I can't help but thinking about it.

Whats to expect with the Fireball? I play metal primarily but I do tone it down to classic and hard rock from time to time as well. My range is from $1200-2000. 2000 being the absolute max. What else would fit the bill?
Gibson.
I heard the Fireball sounds better on the lead channel than the Powerball. The powerball is more versatile though, but the Fireball has a better lead.
Jackson KV 2, Jackson COW 7 (both in B), Jackson Demmelition V
Bogner Überschall (blue rev)
Marshall 1960B Vintage (2x V30 & 2x G12T75)
TC Electronic G Major
BBE Sonic Maximizer 422A
Weber Mass 150w
ISP ProRackG
T.Racks Dinopower
Quote by Ventor
I heard the Fireball sounds better on the lead channel than the Powerball. The powerball is more versatile though, but the Fireball has a better lead.

True. The fireball has a better lead, but doesn't have the depth or versatility of the pb. For your price range, you might want to look into a used VHT deliverance 120. Theyre great heads and have a mix of moderness and vintage in them. They go on ebay for around $1400 a lot.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.