Anyone out there enjoy Bad Company. The Original Bad Co. Anthology is probably one of my most favorite albums
I prefer Bad Company to Free AND Queen. They should reform Bad Company, Queen are rubbish!!!!

/opinion
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by master
I preferred Free actually. But Bad Co. still rock pretty hard.

I do enjoy Bad Company, though. Great band-gave Led Zeppelin's Swan Song a good name, as the first band (other than Led Zeppelin, of course) to record under it.

Apart from the four or five songs that are juggled around on the radio, they seem fairly unknown today (sadly).
Quote by led_zepaholic
so wat r ur fave bad co. songs then?

The song Bad Company is just too good to top. They're a great band, and Paul Rodgers has a great voice.
Hey, I'm Mike.
They are not as good as Free and Rodgers himself admits that,however I have all their albums including the ones when Rodgers had left and Brian Howe sang.Bad company haven`t split up Paul is helping Queen out and has improved them in the process.I am going to see Queen in the uk in november and have seen bad company and they were brilliant.Paul Rodgers is plain and simply the best singer I have ever heard,but no band will ever come close to being as good as Free
Quote by Lil Macker
I prefer Bad Company to Free AND Queen. They should reform Bad Company, Queen are rubbish!!!!

/opinion

Your opinion is as much fail as the microphone to head pic.

And as for the thread.

Bad Co. were great, the combo or Barrel, Simon, Rodgers and Ralphs was amazing.

They are sure underrated.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Guitar0player
Your opinion is as much fail as the microphone to head pic.

His opinion's as good as yours.
Hey, I'm Mike.
its fine not 2 like queen, they did some weird ****, but if u knock their influence then ur an idiot!

(which no1 here has done, so no prob i think)