Ikariam.org

Register on the Theta server.

Read the game rules before joining. There are IP limitations, please abide by them

Once you start your town there are numerous things to do. Get an academy going to start doing research. Eventually once you get a palace you can build new colonies and once you research Governor you can govern other cities.

To change your starting city name click on Town Hall and then update it at the bottom.

It will take a few days to get up to build an embassy but once you do then you can join the Ultimate-Guitar alliance, which I have not yet created, lol. If you guys are really interested in having an Ultimate-Guitar alliance, we can start taking over towns, then islands, and then eventually the world. I'm currently in the AT-BB alliance, but will quit if UG alliance works out.

I'm pretty much a n00b but already have 3 cities and am starting to really get decent output on goods and trade. Post any questions. Also, I and others can provide necessary starter goods for free or easy trade. Don't be afraid to ask when you need something!