I gotta important rugby game tommorow(determines final playoff position), and I need a ****load of energy to run fast and tackle and scrums and **** like that for like an hour non stop.

I need a breakdown of what to eat, should I get a ton of carbs, how long before should i eat last and stuff.
Quote by aaron6890
POWERTHIRST

epic lulz
Quote by mh400nt

"Emo Gay"

"Normal Gay"

But where do My Chemical Romance fit in

Small children.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
Quote by aaron6890
POWERTHIRST

other than that, eat like six snickers charged (they have caffine) and drink some red bull, then down some chicken alfrado, and chug a smoothie with pineapple, strawberry, and wheat grass.

Ill be having a few red bulls for sure.

What time should I eat before, like how many hours.

EDIT:

I drink lots of protein shakes.
chicken and pasta.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
fetus blood... that always gave me a good boost... but then they made me stop on the count of ethics and human right bs
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
i have 2 pieces of toast with mush banana+bit of sugar. ive been playing rugby for 13years and i find that the best food to get me alert and give me plenty of long term energy it also is easy and ur stomach

EDIT: DON'T DRINK CAFFEINE! makes u all jittery and out of rhythm imo
Ibanez RG350ex
Quote by bono_b
i have 2 pieces of toast with mush banana+bit of sugar. ive been playing rugby for 13years and i find that the best food to get me alert and give me plenty of long term energy it also is easy and ur stomach
For Breakfast?
Carbs are kind of a blessing and a curse. I wouldn't go so heavy on them. The carbs that you don't burn initially will end up breaking down and slowing you down. Go with green vegetables and apples to give you a good boost. Don't eat too much. It's not good. Neither are energy drinks but i'm sure this won't stop you.
Quote by FRDesign
For Breakfast?

ideally around an hour before the warm up (our warm up is usually ~ 45mins).
Doesnt really matter what time of the day the game is.
Ibanez RG350ex
eat the opposition in all ways other than cannabalism,
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
grapes have a lot of natural sugar in them. it helped me during 2 a day football(American) practice
Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind". Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean ? It's a mystery, and that's why mankind is.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/map /
Don't drink too many redbulls.
Just a warning.

And energy drinks is best to drink after training.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by Keyphur
eggo pb&j

word

Also a banana and mayonnaise sandwich really gives you good boost.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
I'd never drink Red Bulls before, slows you down after like 2 minutes.
I would stick with lots of carbs the day before, drink plenty of water. And the actual day I'd eat a vareity of carbs, some green and a little meat and of course drink water during the whole day, it gives more than you may think. Works for me everytime. But don't eat too much!
All these replies saying red bull and snickers are really retarded. If you want energy go for healthy carbs that will be broken down and converted in energy quickly. What you don't want is proteim which takes several hours to digest and will end up slowing down your digestion when you are running. Basically your digestion will stop in order to provide more energy for your muscles which will lead to cramps. Also drink lots of water. Probably too late now though haha