Does anyone know the song to that some ad on tv at the momemnt (i forget what it's for) and there's a song playing. It's by a chick that sounds a bit like Bjork (if it is, then exactly like Bjork)
a few words are:
i am a growing force
...drop of water...
window?

i can't remember the rest..but help if you can
was the ad for the olympics?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Watch the add next time, it should say the name of the song and the artist in one of the corners.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
i checked that but it's not one of those type of ads...well i don't think so anyway
it's very dark and there's a girl at one point and a chained dog as well
Quote by tyler_j
i checked that but it's not one of those type of ads...well i don't think so anyway
it's very dark and there's a girl at one point and a chained dog as well

Is it in slow motion
oh yea. that one with the whale and stuff. ive seen that. but it doesnt have the little cd with the song name with it in the corner. (you only get those on ads of shows) but i dont know what the song is.
Quote by GuiatrHero
oh yea. that one with the whale and stuff. ive seen that. but it doesnt have the little cd with the song name with it in the corner. (you only get those on ads of shows) but i dont know what the song is.

Quote by soulflyV
Just saw the ad, the song is Release Me by Laura Sweden.