I'm trying to figgure if it Should on my "wish list" hahahaha. I havent got my hands on one yet, i've heard only good things. How'd they feel/sound to you?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Anybody?
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
Try the Gear forum.
Fender Standard Stratocaster
BC Rich Mockingbird Supreme (USA Custom Shop)
BC Rich NJ Neck-Thru Series Mockingbird
Epiphone Elite Les Paul Standard

Laney TT50-112
Peavey Classic 30
Epiphone Valve Junior
Roland Microcube
eh it couldnt hurt
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
It's an electric guitar so keep it here.

And I've only heard good about them. And Rory Gallagher, Jimmy Page and the other guitarists who have used them seem to like'em
^I never saw any of those players with a Pro. The Pro is an abomination for a bunch of reasons. 1) The look. 2) The fret access. How does one use frets 16-19?

But I'm guessing it sounds like the '59, which sounds awesome. So if you prefer the shoveley look of the Pro to the nicely quirky '59...
i dont prefer one to the other, and looks are unimportant. I just figgured more people have played the pro since its more readily available (in the US at least)

EDIT: info on the 59 is welcome too
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017

Quote by deanexplosion99

Quote by niggafolife
They feel very cheap, cause they are. But they have their own distinct awesome sound.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by plucky duck
i dont prefer one to the other, and looks are unimportant. I just figgured more people have played the pro since its more readily available (in the US at least)

EDIT: info on the 59 is welcome too

More readily available? That's sad. However, if I wasn't trying to hoard money to spend on a deposit for an apartment, I'd buy the '59 in a jiffy, so I guess that's a thumbs up-recommendation. I just wish they hadn't fakey-aged it.