Poll: What is your favorite Sim City game?
Poll Options
View poll results: What is your favorite Sim City game?
Sim City
3 8%
Sim City 2000
15 39%
Sim City 3000
14 37%
Sim City 4
6 16%
Sim City Societies
0 0%
Voters: 38.
2000 probably...don't know why just found it to be my fav. I still like the original :-P used to have it on my Amiga!!!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
SOCIETIES!!! \m/
Quote by death_metaller
**** burzum XD

there i said it...kinda

edit: i do realise they are not here...so i kinda didnt say it...

fail
3000 cause i'm playing it atm, Was obsessed for a while, but now i'm a bit bored. What should I graduate to?

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Quote by I_Am_Primus
That game is ****ing hard man.

it's not that bad, just have to start off small and slow. Sim City games get boring after a while anyways
Quote by TheHereAway
it's not that bad, just have to start off small and slow. Sim City games get boring after a while anyways

I can never actually get the hang of the 'link your citys through the region, and it will grow epic fast, if you zone it right' thing. i dunno. 3000 is TOO easy though.
Quote by saphrax

lawl

"...around the time we were still squeezing our small pox boiles for nurishment"

"I wanted to make an authoritarian fascist regime because it makes my balls feel big"

I love that guy.
I'm enjoying 4 Deluxe version I bought for $10 used. There are a few mods that make it more reasonable and fun (like quadruple industry, which makes complete sense, as why would a paint factory only have 20 employees?).
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by Fast_Fingers
I'm enjoying 4 Deluxe version I bought for $10 used. There are a few mods that make it more reasonable and fun (like quadruple industry, which makes complete sense, as why would a paint factory only have 20 employees?).

The Rush Hour expansion kicked some major ass. You could drive everything!
2000. I just like to build up my city and then release a flood.

Btw, anyone know why the military base zone only produces one airfield?
hue
I used to have 2000 back when i had a Mac then i got a PC and got 3000.

I really suck at it, i cannot get land values up for the life of me and everything ends up as a slum and i never make money, i just suck at the game..