sus

photos of an lp with stickers on p/u

one doesnt have the stickers

most chinese fakes ahve stikers on the p/u
New epiphone LP's do have the stickers on the pickups. Mine did, and I know its genuine. It looks authentic(especially with the box) but you never can tell.
Quote by huaj
sus

photos of an lp with stickers on p/u

one doesnt have the stickers

most chinese fakes ahve stikers on the p/u

Most Epiphones haves stickers on the pickups nowadays.
Quote by david9d5
You, my friend, win in epic proportions

Quote by sharpshootr55

Man... now I gotta clean my laptop screen.

Quote by ozzyismetal
^That has too much win for me to handle....
I think I need a glass of water and a nap.

Quote by sectumsempra555

Why do you ask...have you bought it? Or are you thinking of buying it? Who's selling it and how much for would help us work it out for you.

Or did you build it?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
nah im saying its sus because some photos have the stickers and some dont lol
fakes have serial numbers which are real
so that kinda sucks lol
like asked, how much is it? how much is the shipping?

if it's a fair price then it's more likely to be real.
screw the stickers. give a little information if you want an answer.

and here's the serial info:
Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Qingdao Plant (Epiphone), China
January 2007
Production Number: 5979

Gibson Qingdao
The Gibson Qingdao Plant was opened in October 2002, Qingdao, China. It is the only plant run by Epiphone in Asia.Both acoustic and electric guitars are made here. The factory is dedicated to making Epiphone and only Epiphone guitars with the aim of producing higher quality guitars.

you can get the model from gibson with an email, like said.

to me, looks like a private home, selling one guitar.
they even took off the humbucker to show the plate has epi on it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Last edited by jj1565 at Apr 23, 2008,
I swear some of you guys never even bothered to go to the ts's link and have a look at the pics of it. Pic 4 of 14 is a closeup of the back of the headstock showing the serial number clearly, and the other stickers that Epi puts on new guitars. If you're going to post advice, at least have the decency to check into whatever the person is asking about first.
Threadstarter, it looks to be authentic, but to be on the safe side, check up on the serial number first. Like I said, it's right there in pic #4 of your link.
thats good that he has a pic of the serial now send it to gibson to verify it

also i did look at the first pic, only to always head back to the main questions to ask

price, serial number, and other clues that make it authentic
Quote by LeftyDave
I swear some of you guys never even bothered to go to the ts's link and have a look at the pics of it. Pic 4 of 14 is a closeup of the back of the headstock showing the serial number clearly, and the other stickers that Epi puts on new guitars. If you're going to post advice, at least have the decency to check into whatever the person is asking about first.
Threadstarter, it looks to be authentic, but to be on the safe side, check up on the serial number first. Like I said, it's right there in pic #4 of your link.

You do realise that stickers are even easier to forge than guitars? Checking the serial number is useless, anyone can stick a copied serial number on a guitar.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc

Quote by steven seagull
You do realise that stickers are even easier to forge than guitars? Checking the serial number is useless, anyone can stick a copied serial number on a guitar.

yeah but checking with the guitar company they will be able to check the color of the guitar where it was sold, etc and other vitals that can be more information on proving it
Quote by jj1565
like asked, how much is it? how much is the shipping?

if it's a fair price then it's more likely to be real.
screw the stickers. give a little information if you want an answer.

and here's the serial info:
Guitar Info
Your guitar was made at the
Qingdao Plant (Epiphone), China
January 2007
Production Number: 5979

Gibson Qingdao
The Gibson Qingdao Plant was opened in October 2002, Qingdao, China. It is the only plant run by Epiphone in Asia.Both acoustic and electric guitars are made here. The factory is dedicated to making Epiphone and only Epiphone guitars with the aim of producing higher quality guitars.

you can get the model from gibson with an email, like said.

to me, looks like a private home, selling one guitar.
they even took off the humbucker to show the plate has epi on it.

+1 jen

plus looking at the pictires and looking at the custom right next to me it's legit
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Well, it's an auction. But judging by his past sold items and his feedback, they were all sold around 350~450 dollars. Including many zakk wylde one.

Not only that, it ships from china.

A lot of fake guitars from china, and I noticed that they use different currencies and they only have customs and zakk wylde models. Too bad, there's something really fishy about this one.
Quote by sectumsempra555
Well, it's an auction. But judging by his past sold items and his feedback, they were all sold around 350~450 dollars. Including many zakk wylde one.

Not only that, it ships from china.

A lot of fake guitars from china, and I noticed that they use different currencies and they only have customs and zakk wylde models. Too bad, there's something really fishy about this one.

Then it's fake.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc