Okay guys... I'm really freaking out right now... There's this spot on my stomach... like a little upper on it. It's like a dark spot.. It started like a very light brown.. but for the past 4-5 months it's gotten darker... Now the darker skin just crusts on top and the lighter skin is under... I don't know what the hell it is or what's going on.. any ideas?
It's a ****ing BOMB DUDE! ****ING RUN!!!!!!

But seriously, go to a doctor. The pit is not a surgeon.
Could be, or couldn't be. I had the same problem, just go see a doctor, it's 5 minutes work and you'll be relieved afterwards.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by RSOB Bass

LOL

and the pit isnt the best doctor to my knowledge
though some doctors might be out there

hi^^
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Well it's 5AM.. I want to see a doctor now because now I realize this could be serious.. I really hope it's not... but I want to know if anyone here may have experienced something similar..

Surak, you said you experience something similar? How'd that go?
Quote by Surak
Could be, or couldn't be. I had the same problem, just go see a doctor, it's 5 minutes work and you'll be relieved afterwards.

lyke a visit from a hooker ^^
Lolz
Quote by inhatredofme
made me laugh for some reason. i don't have any fetishes...you guys are just freaks or something. imagine that, freaks in the pit.

Quote by Bonesaw
take a deep beath................then stab him in the eye with a screwdriver
Quote by Nikon87
Well it's 5AM.. I want to see a doctor now because now I realize this could be serious.. I really hope it's not... but I want to know if anyone here may have experienced something similar..

Surak, you said you experience something similar? How'd that go?

I got freaked out about a weird looking sunspot (I believe that's what it's called) on my chest, went to my local GP who said it was nothing to worry about. Advice I got was to come back if it started to grow really fast and itch.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
Quote by RSOB Bass

lol you gonna write on every thread of the pit?
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by UnresolvdMurder
lol you gonna write on every thread of the pit?

As many as I can where it's half decent Now buy me an e-drink! Fishyesque and Metacarpi already have, and I feel a party coming on.
Quote by RSOB Bass
As many as I can where it's half decent Now buy me an e-drink! Fishyesque and Metacarpi already have, and I feel a party coming on.

i guess it deserves an e-drink

Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Quote by RSOB Bass
You're now in my sig list

:P

How does it feel?

Quote by mexican_shred
Over a few months it changed colour? And at no stage did you think "Hmm...I might see a doctor about my cancerous-looking mark on my chest which is slowly changing..."

The answer is quite possibly. Organise a doctor's appointment straight away, don't **** around and wait any long.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by RSOB Bass

I'd buy you an e-drink just for being as dumb as I am on occasion

Excellent! Drinks all round! Man, I'm e-drinking with MrDURPEEDURP... I'm honoured to be drinking with such a legend. So tell me, how's life? The family? /end drunken rant
Excellent! Another joins the party! Come to the Yes or No chick thread, that's where it's at.
We *points around Pit* are not *Shakes head* doctors.
Go to the *Points out door* doctor. Yeah? *nods*

*Walks out of thread slamming door*
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Dude if you're concerned see a doctor. Yes it does sound kind of like one, id go see someone asap. Melanoma's arnt good and if not gotten early you will more than likely die.
Quote by RSOB Bass

I just noticed that had been posted in this thread too.

I'm still laughing.

I guess I'll join in in buying you an e-drink

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Awesome! Join us in the Yes/No thread! You'll be added to the list shortly.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Excellent! Drinks all round! Man, I'm e-drinking with MrDURPEEDURP... I'm honoured to be drinking with such a legend. So tell me, how's life? The family? /end drunken rant

A legend?

well sir I did not know I was considered a legend to anyone around these parts...

I think i'll start a list for that!
Well is melanoma supposed to hurt/bleed/itch/anything? I'm just asking you guys because it's still early and the doctor's offices aren't open but I'm going to go as soon as they do.
Quote by Nikon87
Well is melanoma supposed to hurt/bleed/itch/anything? I'm just asking you guys because it's still early and the doctor's offices aren't open but I'm going to go as soon as they do.

Melanoma is just a pigment disorder where it is either too much in an area, or too little.

It doesn't physically affect you in anyway but appearance.

What you have...is NOT Melanoma....Melanoma isn't this serious.

Trust me, I've known a few people with it.
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP
Melanoma is just a pigment disorder where it is either too much in an area, or too little.

I'm pretty sure a melanoma is a malignant tumor associated with skin cancer...
Quote by MrDURPEEDURP

Melanoma is a deadly skin cancer... I don't know what you mean.
Also.. how long does Melanoma take to become apparent? I've had this for a few months now.. It hasn't gotten darker for a while... It gets to a certain point of darkness then stops. At least that's how it seems now.
Quote by RSOB Bass
Excellent! Another joins the party! Come to the Yes or No chick thread, that's where it's at.

Well, since Fishy bought you an e-drink and I'm basically doing whatever he does... I'll buy you one too. Heck, take two.

*e-drinks handed out*

And as for topic starter, I had exactly the same problem. Got to the doctors, got an appointment and they removed it and stitched it up. It took about twenty minutes and then after four weeks I got a result from their analysis, turns out it wasn't dangerous at all.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Gimme 50 bucks and I'll surgically remove it. With a rusty spoon of course.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)