This weekend im seeing one of my favourite bands ever (COG) for free in my home town and its all thanks to triple j thank you, thank you thank you! Im incrediby excited as you can only imagine!, anyone ever found themselves in such a lucky position
Last edited by volcom_sk8_rock at Apr 23, 2008,
No?
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I was gonna go to the one night stand but I couldn't really be bothered with the drive.
I'm gonna watch the South Park marathon instead.
Quote by Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Fish don't gots no good metal to listens to.
Quote by volcom_sk8_rock
This weekend im seeing one of my favourite bands ever (COG) for free in my home town and its all thanks to triple j thank you, thank you thank you! Im incrediby excited as you can only imagine!, anyone ever found themselves in such a lucky position

This isn't the Triple J website, take your asskissing to their website.

In short, GTFO.
I saw COG two years ago with 35ish other bands. Seems like I'm luckier.
Pointless thread is pointless
Quote by Shylock
Well, If I woke up a girl, I would immediantly proceed to achieving an orgaism.

because they are superior to ours.

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIKE!!!
LOL at bad advertising.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Well I got to go to The Smashing Pumpkins and Queens of The Stone Age gig because I knew a guy who knew a guy who had a spare ticket I could have. Boo-yah.
Quote by NovaLau
i almost had a threesome..i just needed 2 more people