I have a few decisions to make! I finally have some money to spend on gear (not a huge amount mind, but I'm not looking for a new amp or guitar just yet). Problem is, as always, I can't afford everything I want. I'm looking for people to make reccomendations (I'll of course be making the final decision...) on which of the following I should get. Also, if anyone has any alternatives to the examples I've given below, or sees a good reason for me not to purchase any of the examples, please say so!

My budget is around £160 (though I'd rather not go too much over this).

- Tuner. Yes, I know all self respecting guitarists should have a tuner, but amazingly, I don't! I reckon it's about time I got one so I'm looking at this, as I have used it and it works fine for me! £19

- Power supply. I have a fair few pedals, but I'm fed up of buying batteries for the damned things! I don't particularly want to spend £100 on a Dunlop brick, so I've been looking at this. £39

- New Pickups. I have an Epiphone Les Paul, and still have the stock pickups installed. I've been looking at swineshead pickups, a replacement bridge humbucker, and a single coil at the neck. £100

- Pedal Board. I need something to carry all my pedals to gigs with, my plastic bag is starting to wear thing... Something like this would be pretty cool. However, this one is open to the most interpretation, as I haven't really looked into it. £69

- New footswitch. I have a Peavey Valveking and, as most will know, the footswitch is appalling. Most reccomend the Boss FS-6. I basically want to get rid of the delay between the clean and distorted channels that I encounter with the Peavey footswitch. £35

- Power boost. Now, the high gain input on my Peavey is bust, so I have to use the lower gain input. Because of this, I often find myself leaving the built in boost on. So, I need a boost foor solos, leads, etc. I was looking at something like this. £32

- Electro harmonix Micro Synth. This would literally blow my budget in one foul swoop. But damn, do I want it! £163

Please give reasons for your suggestions, and if you could, total up what you suggest and put it at the end of the post. Remember, my budget is around £160.
Tuner, pedalboard, power supply and power boost. Comes to £159 exactly and it's all the essentials. Don't go for the synth because you may WANT it but you don't NEED it, and seeing as you have so many other problems with your rig, it would be best to address those first
ohai little sig.
The Micro Synth is a ridiculously amazing pedal.. You'd be able to produce some incredibly unique and new sounds. But the footswitch is a good idea as well. Another option you may like is a speaker change for your Valveking.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by Demonikk
Tuner, pedalboard, power supply and power boost. Comes to £159 exactly and it's all the essentials. Don't go for the synth because you may WANT it but you don't NEED it, and seeing as you have so many other problems with your rig, it would be best to address those first

You are perhaps correct, I'll give it some more thought but yours is definitly the sensible response!

Quote by stradivari310
The Micro Synth is a ridiculously amazing pedal.. You'd be able to produce some incredibly unique and new sounds. But the footswitch is a good idea as well. Another option you may like is a speaker change for your Valveking.

I'm already building a 2x12 speaker cab for my valveking, 2 Celestian V30's should be finished soon hopefully.
id get the powe supply, the LPB, a tuner (maybe a pedal tuner for a bit more) and then build your own pedal board. some lumber, hardware (screws, handles, etc.), velcro and such should be less than 70 pounds. throw in a decent nylon or canvas bag that to hold it, and itll work nicely. not as nice as the metal one and not as much transport protection, but still good. and if you really wanted to, you could build a full on case like that from wood (there are tutorials in GB&C). and personally id much rather build something that i know i did a good job on than buy something that may or may not hold up.