ok so im getting to the point where my life sucks, i have a very small social circle and i rarely go out and have fun... which sucks ass

anyway im trying to turn things around, i want to take up surfing, drive go back to uni and meet loads of new people!

so anybody out there feel the same way or have done this. ive just split from my ex and she was my world to be honest... but now i want to move on and do my own things, and be happy with myself!

another question, i want to take up surfing (the closest surf beach is southshields), anyone know of any places were i could maybe go for lessons or like a group that i could join?

hmmm
Who needs social circles, or to go out? All you need is a guitar, UG, and ofcourse Ayumi Hamasaki's discography.

Tbh, excluding the last part, I listen to other music too, that is my life.
Quote by OldSameScene
Could you explain why you said that.

Have you never been on ug before? that's ug's answer to everything.
Quote by Daniel8488
ok so im getting to the point where my life sucks, i have a very small social circle and i rarely go out and have fun... which sucks ass

anyway im trying to turn things around, i want to take up surfing, drive go back to uni and meet loads of new people!

so anybody out there feel the same way or have done this. ive just split from my ex and she was my world to be honest... but now i want to move on and do my own things, and be happy with myself!

another question, i want to take up surfing (the closest surf beach is southshields), anyone know of any places were i could maybe go for lessons or like a group that i could join?

hmmm

dude when you think your girl is the world after youve broken up, your still down for her.

I know how it feels you want to change everything, but you dont, you get no motivation for anything, you dont wanna leave your comfort zone, you dont wanna feel emotion, you dont wanna face anything.

best thing to do is let time take it away from you man.

axl rose said in estranged " im much to young to let love break my heart" Which is a very true statement. (he might be nuts but he is an awesome song writer)

/rant
i know what you mean man.
I'm sort of having a change of life too.
I mean, i did alot of drugs and drank alot in the past...
went to a different party every weekend...
found myself running from the law every other week..

But this last weekend changed me.

I did ecstacy and layed on my friends couch...asking myself...
why? Is this all i'll ever do? Will i be in this exact spot doing the same thing in 20 years?
And basically the comedown off of it sucked.
Then Saturday...
Cheated on my gf and felt terrible.
I love my girlfriend.
Also on saturday my friend Todd died.
He was a great friend to all of us...and he was really nice. He never hurt anybody.
This kid was happy...always. And he died because he snuck out and went to a party at 2 AM. His friend was drunk/high and driving....And Todd wasnt buckled up...They crashed, and todd flew out the windshield. He died monday morning.
So all these things have me asking myself...
is this what i want for myself?
is this how i want my life to end?
I have to learn from my friends mistakes.
It's not worth it, man.

You should totally go out and meet new people and maybe take up a new hobby too.
doesnt sound like a bad idea actually.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
hey guys, thanks for the replies...

the sad truth is i contemplated suicide...well thought how bad could it be... stupid thought to have.

but yea i think letting time take its course and maybe going out and meeting new people will help. to be honest ive been trying to get myself out the house the last few days, like going for a long bike ride by myself and its wierd, im thinking this isnt me. i usaully just sit in and do **** all.

i dunno maybe i just need to meet some new friends and live a little..

i hope everything goes well for the guys that posted there issues, keep strong
to be happy with yourself in life is probably the best thing you could ever do, i think anyway.
Quote by OldSameScene
Could you explain why you said that.

Haha, April 08'er.

Enjoy your stay.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Quote by valdean
Haha, April 08'er.

Enjoy your stay.

I think he's just fooling us all... or maybe just too young for this website, or too old...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by Daniel8488

but yea i think letting time take its course and maybe going out and meeting new people will help. to be honest ive been trying to get myself out the house the last few days, like going for a long bike ride by myself and its wierd, im thinking this isnt me. i usaully just sit in and do **** all.

Do that. I can't believe how similiar your way of thinking is to mine. Doing **** becomes really annoying in time, at least to me. hope things work out for you!

In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
Don't worry, I know how you feel. I have spots like that, I'm in one now actually
Just split up with my gf and I'm really bored at home coz my mates arn't around.

It will pick up in time though, get one or two friends and do some day trips/activities. As long as you keep busy you should be fine!
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by Daniel8488

the sad truth is i contemplated suicide...well thought how bad could it be... stupid thought to have.

i hope everything goes well for the guys that posted there issues, keep strong
to be happy with yourself in life is probably the best thing you could ever do, i think anyway.

Because you don't have too many friends and because your girlfriend dumped you?

...Jesus, I really ****ing hope you're joking.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
I feel like that. I keep thinking of all the things I need to do, but they end up undone. I decided tomorrow I'm going to sort my life out once and for all. I'm going to get in touch with all the people I've drifted away from for a start. Maybe you could do that too.

Good luck with the surfing :]