First off, go ahead and check out this song I need help with, http://youtube.com/watch?v=P4LCMfpy0Ro
It's called killing cone from buckethead and it's the sickest metal song ever, There hasn't been a tab for it yet and it's a pretty old song. People have been asking for it forever so I was gonna try and tab it from the video but I can't tell whether it's in standard, drop d, or drop c. Could someone take a look for me, thanks
that's what i thought as well but this is the only cover that's online. That's why I was leaning towards drop d but I don't wanna waste alot of time if it's not. By the way, what is d standard, is that what u meant to type?
Quote by Gigglebooster
that's what i thought as well but this is the only cover that's online. That's why I was leaning towards drop d but I don't wanna waste alot of time if it's not. By the way, what is d standard, is that what u meant to type?

D standard is just every string tuned down a step. So drop D is just the low e, and standard D is everything.

By the way, i really want this tab.
okay, i found part of the intro.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------1-------3-4-3-2-1-------------------------------
----------------------1------4-3-----2-1-------------3-4-1-2----1---0--------------
------------------------3-2------4----------------------------3---2---1------------
---0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0----------------------------------------------------------------

it's tuned down half-step, like most buckethead songs. investigate buckethead.tk for more, you have to sign up though to view the forums, which is where i got this from.

EDIT: this is actually played higher up on the fretboard something like this.
E||--------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|-----------------------|
B||--------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|-----------------------|
G||--------------------------------------|--------------------------------------|-----------------------|
D||--------------------------------------|--------6--------8--9--8--7--6-----6--|-----------------------|
A||--------------------------6--------9--|--8--------7--6-----------------9-----|--8--9--6--7-----6-----|
E||--0--0--0--0--0--0--0--0-----8--7-----|-----9--------------------------------|--------------8-----7--|

sorry it's all messed up.
Last edited by Prometheus02 at Apr 24, 2008,