Currently I use a Roland Cube 60 amp, and out of all my setup, my amp is the only item I really need to upgrade at the moment, so what would you guys recommend as an upgrade to my amp? I play lots of metalcore and alt. rock/metal (Think Atreyu, Coheed and Cambria, Killswitch Engage, Mastodon)
Just to preempt it, I'm not gonna be the douchebag who says "Stop playing bull**** metalcore and play true metal". Because nobody cares.

BUT I am gonna try and help. It's tricky since you haven't given a budget, but assuming you want solid bang for your buck, I'd have a look at the Peavey XXX. There's a head/cab version and a combo so one of those is bound to suit you, it's not massively expensive (Under $2,000 Australian from memory, which is about $1,800 US these days I think). It's all tube and it's got all the gain you'll ever need fot those tones.

However, if money isn't a problem, Look into used 5150s or the newer 6505s, also from Peavey. Or if you want something with a nice distinct flavour and huge versatility, you can't go past a Mesa Dual/Triple rectifier.
dude, budget? kinda helps u know
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...
yes budget is necessary
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
sorry about that guys. Yes, Weybl, I'd like to have a lot of bang for my buck...currently I'm broke. A good budget I'd want to purchase a product under would be about $400-800 USD.
randall rg50tc or a b52 at 60 watt combo they should be in your price range. or a valveking but i don't like the tone much......
Current Rig:

Eppy SG w/Swineheads, Marshall DSL 5c, Joyo Vintage OD, Joyo British Sound, Sounds Sounds Fuzz Face, GGG Guv'nor, Dr. Boogie Pedal, Crybaby in Red Sparkle, Digitech Hardwire Delay

The things I would do for a Les Paul...