Is anyone here enrolled in this class? If so, can anyone tell me what the difference between this class and AP Calculus AB is? Thanks!

By the way, I think this would apply to US High Schoolers only.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
probably only related to your state/school district as well. Nothing like that here in Virginia
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
it's a little bit harder than AB. just as much memorization but with only three topics.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by dreamtheater91
probably only related to your state/school district as well. Nothing like that here in Virginia

completely wrong. I live in Virginia and a few of my friends are taking that class. Basically the entire fist semester is AB calc. review and the rest is new stuff.
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat
Ibanez RG4EX1
Vox 30ADVT
Fender DG series acoustic
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Frontman 15G
AB covers Differential and Integral Calculus.

BC covers all of AB, is a bit harder, and also covers series/convergence/divergence.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ah, thanks guys, I was plannaing on talking on AP Calc but I wasnt sure which one to take. I think Ill just go all in and take BC.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Ap Calc AB if you get a 4 or 5 will give you calc1 in college
Ap Calc BC if you get a 4 will give you calc 1 and if you get a 5 will give you calc 1 and calc 2 for college. (Atleast for most schools). So taking calc BC as long as you can get a 5 is a nice way to either make your freshmen year of college easier or to get ahead in math.
Gear:
Modded Steinberger Spirit (white) (SD-AH/EMG Select)
Modded Steinberger GP-2R (white) (EMG81/60)
Peavey XXL head
Hughes and Kettner Cream Machine
Hughes and Kettner Blues Master
I took AP Calc BC junior year. For the first half of the year, it's exactly the same as AB. Then you get into other crap that has no relevance in your life. I hate to say it, but I actually missed integrals.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Calc AB teaches you what you would learn in TWO trimesters at college. BC goes through nearly the first entire trimester in a week and then goes and finishes through what would be the third trimester.
I don't know about BC, but Calculus AB is pretty easy (although I'm gonna do horrible on the test.)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by darkstar2466
AB covers Differential and Integral Calculus.

BC covers all of AB, is a bit harder, and also covers series/convergence/divergence.

I think BC is technically Sequence, Series, and Multivariables.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
When I was a senior in high school, I technically took AB and BC at the same time, but it amounted to the same group of students meeting with the same teacher for twice as much class time. We basically just did AB in the first semester and BC in the second semester, then we took the AP Calc BC test and got an AB subscore. I ended up getting a 5 on the BC test, with a 5 for my AB subscore. The teacher made the class so difficult that when we finally got to the test, it seemed like a joke in comparison. Then after we took the test, we just stopped working completely for the month and a half until the end of the school year. It was pretty chill, what with everyone playing cards or Risk or just listening to music or doing homework for other classes. I ended up skipping Calc I in college, but the school wouldn't let me skip Calc II, which kind of pissed me off cause it cost me more than $2000 to take the class again. But I digress...
Quote by Universal_Mind
completely wrong. I live in Virginia and a few of my friends are taking that class. Basically the entire fist semester is AB calc. review and the rest is new stuff.

*Shrug*

I just know all the options i was given for next year were AP Calculus, Dual Enrollment Calculus (6-credit), and Dual Enrollment Calculus (10-credit). Dual Enrollment is a community college class.
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Ap calculus killed my love for math. Seriously, I loved math. From first grade addition to 11th grade trig. Trig was fine by itself, algebra and analysis was fine by itself. I took AP calc and discovered that the two combined will make you kill small furry woodland creatures.
Yeah. I failed to continue to enjoy math when the number of letters outnumbered the number of actual numbers 5:1.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Ah, crap, Im scared now, but Im gonna suck it up and do it anyway haha.

Who would have known there are so many AP students in the Pit?
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!