Mrs Lloyd said: "He was wearing a black bin bag and a cape and had a metal crutch in his hand."

Mrs Lloyd said he was shouting "Darth Vader".

She added that Hughes hit Barney Jones over the head with the crutch, leaving him with a headache.

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by NielsWho

There is a Jedi Church? Seems logic..

It was formed after 40,000 people put Jedi under religion as a joke in the 2000? UK census
haha

My English teacher was telling us about this as well.

Apparantly, one of the "Jedi Knights" comments was actually "The assailant was obviously delusional, as Darth Vader doesn't exist".

haha

This has just made my day.

Edit - Sorry, to avoid offending anybody who is actually a part of this Church, I put Jedi Knights in quote-marks simply because I don't know if that's the correct term.
Quote by strat0blaster
HA!

Well played, my friend.

I'm going to edit that awful grammar right now

Yay, I'm sigged!!
And a grammar nazi..
Last edited by sTarbuck at Apr 23, 2008,
lol It was only a matter of time till someone posed as Darth Vader and attacked one of these Jedi Church sects. (no offense to the Jedi Church members, do as you will, but you have to admit, someone was gonna do this eventually. What were the lightsabers for if not this?)
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Last edited by ValoRhoads at Apr 23, 2008,
Why do you keep saying no offense? It's a ridiculous religion. Honestly.

That said, the article was great.
Quote by Vykk Draygo
Why do you keep saying no offense? It's a ridiculous religion. Honestly.

Agreed. I really hope that everyone who is classed as Jedi takes it as a joke.....
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
10 litres of wine! Darth Vader can really hold his liquor...
'id give you one of my beers but i only have six' - deja voodoo
Too bad he was drunk when he did it. I'm a fan of Star Wars, but the religion is a little silly unless you wanna use the teachings in a way of living your live. the force doesnt exist, period.
Earlier, when Hughes failed to arrive on time, District Judge Andrew Shaw issued an arrest warrant, adding: "I hope the force will soon be with him."

you'd think darth vader would be more classy about it.