I have a 2 stroke 125cc bike and the oil light is on. I topped up the two stroke oil, so it must be the engine oil.

I don't have the bike manual, so does anyone know what oil I can use? Would regular car motor oil be ok?

It does say 'use super moto oil only' on the side of the engine, but I don't know if it means super moto a brand or a type of oil for high performance bikes. Any help welcomed.
well how about you go to a bike shop? a friend of mine does motocrossing but i aint got a clue what kind of oil he uses...

but i guess it's something like 15w70 here in holland dont know how the US or UK does their grading with oil xD
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by lexaah
well how about you go to a bike shop? a friend of mine does motocrossing but i aint got a clue what kind of oil he uses...

I can't get to the bike shop....

...my bike has no oil.
Quote by Bassism
I can't get to the bike shop....

...my bike has no oil.

well it does it's only below the level where it's safe to ride long distances. so if it's like less than 1,5-2miles you should be good, it's not advisable but it gets ya there. if it is truelly out of oil it will run smooth for a bit but then it'll just start grinding it's gears n **** and it'd get abnormally hot abnormally fast
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Last edited by lexaah at Apr 23, 2008,
It really depends on the kind of bike, if its a racing dirtbike then the clutch probably runs in oil....so it can't be too thick. i would call ur nearest dealer, they should be able to tell u on the phone.....10w30 is a pretty general oil, if u needed too u could use that, but don't mix it, drain the old oil out first.
"Sex, Drugs, and Rock n Roll,
Speed, Weed, and Birth Control,
Life's a Bitch Until We Die,
So F*ck this World,
Let's All Get High"

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I spent 3 years in a Tibetan Monastery to learn how to fap just using the power of my mind...
If it's a 2-stroke and the 2-stroke oil is full, it'll just be the gearbox oil that you need.

Probably something like 70-80w.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.