I have been looking for a really good scary movie lately. None have been very scary at all, I was wondering if anyone knows of some really really scary movies?
My Guitar

Quote by metacarpi
Do it once, it's a mistake.

Keep doing it, it's Jazz.

Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
idk of any that really scared me, but the exorcist is a amazing movie if u havent seen it yet
the original and the prequel are both great.
I haven't seen it but the pics scare the crap out of me.

The Exorcist.
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
Anything with Barbara Streisand in it is ****ing terrifying.

EDIT:

*Shiver*

See what I mean?

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Japanese version of The Ring - Ringu is quite good, hell of a lot better than the US edition
Jesus Camp.
Quote by Vermintide
I love getting hit in the balls.

Sometimes, I masturbate while imagining my girlfriend is ramming her knee up into my precious orbs. It turns me on so much.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have a girlfriend
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's not the lame type of scary movies now that just make you jump, it's just one of the weirdest most ****ed up movies ever. There has never been such a great insane family in a movie since TCM.
Quote by denizenz
The book was better.

yea stephen king's books have scared me ****less and ruined many nights sleep for me. far more scary than any movie has ever done.

but some good scary movies are exorcist (make sure you get the director's cut w/ the "spiderwalk" scene ) , the shining, amityville horror was alright, and poltergeist has its moments.

i would definetly recommend checking out the japanese horrors too. the original versions of "the ring", "the grudge", and "the eye".
Quote by me_llamo_juan
^You're awesome.

Quote by gtmustang2006
Listen to RageAgnstUrJaw.

"I've wronged you, and steal everything from the truth,
Can we find ourselves, walking through a field with no solitude,
The pain goes on."
The orphanage
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
Session 9, The Changeling, Evil Dead I, Irreversible, Audition, Imprint, Inside, Pet Sematary used to freak me out as a kid ... It's hard to think of a horror movie that is actually scary. Those are some good ones though.
"If a body catch a body comin' through the rye."
Quote by RageAgnstUrJaw
and poltergeist has its moments.

That film was too unbelievable to be scary...come on who expects a tree to smash through their window and take them?

Take out that scene and the film is good...
The Japanese versions of "Pulse" "The Ring" and "The Grudge" are apparently really good.
Saw II is quite good, actually any of the Saw trilogy should be good 4 u 2 watch.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by shakes23
Jesus Camp.

too true.
I have no opinion on this matter.
The Descent or the Omen - the original. They are truly brilliant horror films. The Descent especially, they portrayed the caves perfectly, all the cluster and atmosphere is so accurate. Make sure you get the British ending, not the one used for the USA, they made it a happier ending, fucking test audiences, I hate them. The Omen - the best of the Satanic horrors, amazing film, some great death scenes, too, creepy music as well.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Saw gets way too much credit than it deserves and TCM gets on my nerves because the girl never stops screaming. Accept the fact that you're gonna die, bitch! Jeez.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by jackfromcs
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's not the lame type of scary movies now that just make you jump, it's just one of the weirdest most ****ed up movies ever. There has never been such a great insane family in a movie since TCM.

+10000000000

i was so shocked when i saw that movie!!
The Orphange. Probably won't scare the crap out of you, but overall it's a pretty good movie with a nice story (unlike most "horror" movies in the US nowadays).
Quote by Rhitard
The Japanese versions of "Pulse" "The Ring" and "The Grudge" are apparently really good.

Only seen The Ring and Grudge Japanese versions, but they were scary.
I haven't watched all of The Grudge yet though, out of fear... -_____-
Quote by ninnipinni93
+10000000000

i was so shocked when i saw that movie!!

The remake had none of the creepiness, just blood spray. The family in the old one were so scary, utterly crazy.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by oh noes!!
idk of any that really scared me, but the exorcist is a amazing movie if u havent seen it yet
the original and the prequel are both great.

Ah no way! Most of it bored me

Hm, they're not scary [just amazing in my opinion] but I got scared at Saw 1 and 2 because my best friend was panicking which made me panic

I got a bit scared at 1408, but it's not really a scary film :/

EDIT!:
Quote by _InsanitY_
Saw II is quite good, actually any of the Saw trilogy should be good 4 u 2 watch.

Actually, it's a quadrilogy with the DVDs, and they're already filming Saws 5 + 6, so ermmm.... not a trilogy
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by denizenz
The book was better.

+ Infinity.

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Actually, it's a quadrilogy with the DVDs, and they're already filming Saws 5 + 6, so ermmm.... not a trilogy

Actually, if you only watch the good ones, then it is a trilogy.

EDIT: After thinking about my response, I must say that if you only watch the good ones, then its only 1 movie.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Last edited by [x]Huffy[x] at Apr 23, 2008,