Does anyone here have any?

I have one. Im walking around the bush with two of my freinds when we hear someone behind us. We all turn around and theres this guy. Skinny white guy with spikey, gelled up hair. We run like **** but my freinds are to fast and i cant keep up and the guy knocks me over and then i usualy wake up.

Do you guys get anything like this?
Quote by Final !mpact

I have one. Im walking around the bush with two of my freinds when we hear someone behind us. We all turn around and theres this guy. Skinny white guy with spikey, gelled up hair. We run like **** but my freinds are to fast and i cant keep up and the guy knocks me over and then i usualy wake up.

Do you know what that means? Mentally incoherent... :S
I dream lucidly (I can control what I do in my dreams but not where I am) and I have connected dreams in a parallel universe. Not every night but at least once a week I go into my own "negaverse" as I call it. In the negaverse I'm an introverted, non musician with a cat and a girlfriend. In reality I'm a seasoned musician with an outgoing attitude, no cat, no girl. All of my friends in the negaverse are polar opposites of their real selves as are my family members. Also my mother has past in the negaverse where as in reality she is very much alive. It's a real trip when I get those dreams because I act like I would in reality and everyone thinks I've gone nuts! If I get another I'm gonna try to go to guitar center and kick ass on a guitar (seeing as how my counter part in the negaverse has never shown any musical ability and doesn't own a guitar!)
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by ValoRhoads
I dream lucidly (I can control what I do in my dreams but not where I am) and I have connected dreams in a parallel universe. Not every night but at least once a week I go into my own "negaverse" as I call it. In the negaverse I'm an introverted, non musician with a cat and a girlfriend. In reality I'm a seasoned musician with an outgoing attitude, no cat, no girl. All of my friends in the negaverse are polar opposites of their real selves as are my family members. Also my mother has past in the negaverse where as in reality she is very much alive. It's a real trip when I get those dreams because I act like I would in reality and everyone thinks I've gone nuts! If I get another I'm gonna try to go to guitar center and kick ass on a guitar (seeing as how my counter part in the negaverse has never shown any musical ability and doesn't own a guitar!)

Can you give me any tips on becoming lucid? Ive had an LD before but it didnt last long. Anything you do before going to bed that helps? Eating certain things? anything like that?
Quote by Final !mpact
Does anyone here have any?

Mate.. that wasnt a dream. Remember me in park?
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
It means... nutsies!

I find that offensive mate

>.>

<.<

<.>

*strokes gun*

Quote by JoshCrawford

YOU BASTERD! I was promised free candy

I always dream that i have a massive exam and 3 really big school work assignments for the next day, and i only just found out about it the evening before. I get this like once/twice every week
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
I used to have this terrible reoccurring nightmare when I was younger.

Basically I'd be in a grocery store, then I'd go into an aisle and everything would suddenly come to a screeching halt. The lights would go off, all sound would dissipate, and then a single light would turn on and reveal a girl with long black hair in a white dress (with the hair covering her face) opposing me in the aisle. She would just be standing there, and I would be completely paralyzed. I wouldn't be able to look away, and eventually she would bring her head up, let out a terrible wail, and my head would feel like it's about to explode. I'd wake up at that moment, scared ****less.
Quote by Final !mpact
Can you give me any tips on becoming lucid? Ive had an LD before but it didnt last long. Anything you do before going to bed that helps? Eating certain things? anything like that?

From what I understand you either have them or you don't, there's no logic to it. I Have heard people say if they tell themself over and over before they go to bed "I'm gonna have a lucid dream" or something to the like, it works but who knows?
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
i dreamt of speaking with kurt cobain, which is 1. impossible 2. really impossible
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by JoshCrawford

Its true i was there. You missed the best part, he actually rapes you right after he knocks you down. It has probably been embedded deep in your subcounscious so you cant remember but you keep having a dream about it.
Since I was young I've had this dream about walking on the train tracks with my friends or family. It's never the same people but they're always there. Then there's a train coming and everyone gets out of the way but I can never move. It's so weird.
Sometimes I dream that i've woken up, And have a completely normal day in my dream, waking up again in reality at some point and having to do it all again.
I have recurring dreams but it doesn't freak me out. What freaks me out is sometimes while i'm sleeping the dream suddenly goes away and i'm awake but I can't open my eyes..this sounds weird but I can hear whats happening around but I can't move or open my eyes after struggling for sometime I finally manage to open them..really scary.I wonder if there'll be a day when I can't open them at all.
Quote by 100Roy001
I used to have sex with dolls.
When I was really young, though.

Like, 26 or something.

I haven't had a dream in several months.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by ValoRhoads
From what I understand you either have them or you don't, there's no logic to it. I Have heard people say if they tell themself over and over before they go to bed "I'm gonna have a lucid dream" or something to the like, it works but who knows?

no way. I've taught myself to lucid dream. start by keeping a dream log, and before you go to sleep just think "I'm going to remember my dreams tonight". Once you remember multiple dreams everynight, you can go to ld4all.com and they have lots of helpful stuff for becoming lucid. Its all about realizing you're in a dream when you're dreaming.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Quote by aetherspear
no way. I've taught myself to lucid dream. start by keeping a dream log, and before you go to sleep just think "I'm going to remember my dreams tonight". Once you remember multiple dreams everynight, you can go to ld4all.com and they have lots of helpful stuff for becoming lucid. Its all about realizing you're in a dream when you're dreaming.

i remember most of my dreams