hi,

are you guys going to pinkpop? (@ the Netherlands)

and which bands do you really want to see? (and why?)
I don't know who is playing and I don't live in the Netherlands but I'm sure it would be good since loads of good acts have played there over the years.

One of the best music festivals along with Lollapalozza
Pfft, Metallica is coming, they'll probably retire, or die soon, so I better see them.

I'll be there!!
I'm gonna see RATM! foo fighters (H), QOTSA, flogging molly, kaiser chiefs & some more ^^ gonna check out metallica too, I don't really like them but I think it will be fun
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
I'm so pumped for this festival. My main reasons for going are Porcupine Tree, RATM and Alanis Morissette. It'll be awesome to see Metallica and the Foos, too.

Just wish Alter Bridge and Porcupine Tree weren't clashing.
I live in the Netherlands, but never been to pinkpop.. I might go next year with the members of my band, we've been talking about that alot
I'm not too keen on the line-up, I'm waiting for Lowlands.

Line-up:

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Editors, Kaiser Chiefs, The Wombats, Air Traffic, Blood Red Shoes, Queens off The Stone Age

I wish I could go...

Loads of betgter fests though
Quote by Farether
I'll be there!!
I'm gonna see RATM! foo fighters (H), QOTSA, flogging molly, kaiser chiefs & some more ^^ gonna check out metallica too, I don't really like them but I think it will be fun

that sounds amazing.

i wish i wasnt in the united states or i would totally go.
Just got back! the bands I really had to see where Foo Fighters & RATM stood in front of the stage then (H) stood in front with the kaiser chiefs, QoTSA, EoDM, Bad Religion & some more though XD it was just amazing!
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)