I like death metal alot but the digitech death metal is a lil 2 much. Look at the signature to see what gear is used. How would the digitech grunge run on that gear? Could it get a really heavy death metal sound? I got an offer to buy one for 30 bucks. The seller wants to sell it 2 me for 30 bucks that is. Is it worth the buy?
I have known people who have played death metal with the grunge pedal... they said the death metal pedal sounded like buzzy ****, which I agree. But I think every digitech I have tried is a piece of ****.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
I have known people who have played death metal with the grunge pedal... they said the death metal pedal sounded like buzzy ****, which I agree. But I think every digitech I have tried is a piece of ****.

the metal master was awesome dude!
i say get a new amp
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I want something by peavey or marshall for a tube amp. Orange is good 2. The V is in another part of this forum. it has all the pics and **** of it. It should be under LTD EX-400 for Gibson V. I decided not to do a trade for an EX-400 or whatever. I just couldnt change the title because I dont know how 2.

Anyway, what do u have in mind?
Back to your original question.
It depends what sound you want,
Its got a fair bit of gain, but sounds a bit buzzy when its nearing the top, i don't use it much,
Metal muff is my choice over it. although some people find it a bit to fuzzy.
Quote by ravenrage07
the metal master was awesome dude!

Thats why I said the ones I have tried I thought were crap. I never tried the metal master... I had a thrash master. It was terrible and on top of sounding like crap it was neon pink hahaha.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
i got the Grunge pedal and i hated it.
i play death metal too, btw.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.