Page 1 of 2
a month or two back, i read a thread bout someones dad who got cancer - 2 days later, my dad collapsed and it turned out he had a throat tuma and he has cancer

last tuesday, i made my first ever visit to the ultimate relationshi thread, and read about all kinds of **** that happens in relationships, two days later (last thursday), my 'best friend' and my girlfriend (the first ever girl ive been in a long-term relationship with) went off together

and on monday, i read a thread about some guy whos dog who he grew up with died,and he had written a rly touching piece about, and just a few hours ago, my dog died.

im not usuaully superstitous but this is just rly wierd, and its been a pretty ****ed up month for me, so much **** has happened.

EDIT: i didnt know ug automatically censored the swear words
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Last edited by chippythingy at Apr 23, 2008,
^101

Seriously, alot of people have cancer and lot of peoples pets die. Your best m8 and GF were prob at it for a long time and just thought hell why not dump you now.
By reading this thread will I now be cursed by UG?

Funny you should mention this though. I shat myself in public the other day
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Your best m8 and GF were prob at it for a long time and just thought hell why not dump you now.

wow thanks, that makes me feel great.
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
I read a post about someone getting kicked in the balls, and the next day my sister pulverized me with a kick to the balls because i called her a bitch
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Might I suggest not going in any forums dealing with the following

Suicide, murder, rape
Quote by chippythingy
Your best m8 and GF were prob at it for a long time and just thought hell why not dump you now.

wow thanks, that makes me feel great.

Dont get mad. Get even.

Rape and kill their families.

How have you not done this, I dont know.
Quote by chippythingy
a month or two back, i read a thread bout someones dad who got cancer - 2 days later, my dad collapsed and it turned out he had a throat tuma and he has cancer

last tuesday, i made my first ever visit to the ultimate relationshi thread, and read about all kinds of **** that happens in relationships, two days later (last thursday), my 'best friend' and my girlfriend (the first ever girl ive been in a long-term relationship with) went off together

and on monday, i read a thread about some guy whos dog who he grew up with died,and he had written a rly touching piece about, and just a few hours ago, my dog died.

im not usuaully superstitous but this is just rly wierd, and its been a pretty ****ed up month for me, so much **** has happened.

If that's all true, I'm very sorry to hear it.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
yeh no **** its all true, my dad recovering, but they dont think its gonna go away
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Funny story, guys.
I was sitting in the bathroom, chopping meat with a cleaver, when I dropped the cleaver and cut my balls right off.
Have a nice day.
I call bs
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I call bs

if u mean that im bull****in, im rly not, if u want, ill post a pic of my dad on a life support machine, my dead dog and idk how to prove that i got cheated on by my best friend but i could post a pic of her to how u how fit she is or sumit
Peavey Valveking 212

Ibanez S520EX in grey
Quote by Milkywaykid1
great... -.- i had to click on this thread

hahaha sameee, if all this stuff happens to me im gonna be pissed!
Quote by chippythingy
I call bs

if u mean that im bull****in, im rly not, if u want, ill post a pic of my dad on a life support machine, my dead dog and idk how to prove that i got cheated on by my best friend but i could post a pic of her to how u how fit she is or sumit

to quote what people say you just hit the little 'quote' icon at the bottom of their post
Quote by chippythingy
I call bs

Pics or it didnt happen.
Quote by 601210
Funny story, guys.
I was sitting in the bathroom, chopping meat with a cleaver, when I dropped the cleaver and cut my balls right off.
Have a nice day.

.....what kind of meat was it?
I am sorry for your loss if it is true

I wouldn't read the "songs to commit suicide too" thread if I was you though...
Quote by chippythingy
I call bs

Film them! You know what I mean!
you sir, are just plain unlucky.

Everything is rather peachy for me at the moment, except for the fact I only have a german teacher for 1/3 of my german lessons. And my exams are on the 2nd and 16th May.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by chippythingy
I call bs

Of course, it would still not be proof because images from the internet could be used for any of those things.

Enjoy your lies.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by chippythingy

I need to read a thread about meeting a hot supermodel.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
lawl at threadstarter.

seriously, things happen =/ your life just tends to reflect the pit.

...thats not a good thing by the way. you didn't read the drunk Russian guy thread did you? Cause you /really/ don't want a knife sticking outta your back after drinking vodka.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Get revenge ont the world by killing people and blowing **** up

Oh and dont forget hate your best mate for life and start going out with his sis or cousin
Quote by chippythingy

THE CURSE STRIKES AGAIN! HOLY SHIT!
<Han> I love Hitler
All you guys bs'ing are messed up. I mean yeah it could be a lie but if it really did happen then you'll be considered an ass. His dad is on life-support for christ-sake. Instead of bs'ing maybe show some empathy? And I'm usually not one of those "morally elite" UGers either...
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

if his dad is on life support i feel sorry for him but he should still get revenge on his best mate
then theres only two things you can do 1)leave ug for ever (ok thats not an option)
2)how many threads are there about winning the lottery. people recovering from cancer. pets being resurected. winning things. look them up.
btw dont look up the horror stories, or the rape, murder, death, theft threads
✠ ☠ ✠
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Fendi Shoes is actually extremely advantageous.
Quote by hellsbiker
if his dad is on life support i feel sorry for him but he should still get revenge on his best mate

Forget about it. The girl was obviously a dumb **** to leave him like that. She could've at least had the decency of breaking up with him first even if it was to go out with his best mate.

I say keep your dignity and be the bigger man. And watch them break up in a week or 2.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

i know exactly what you mean dude....

*screen ripples due to me recalling a memory*

just the other day i was reading a thread about a guy snapping his B string, then the next night i snap my b string!! some other similar weird **** has been happening as well
POST FINDER
UG is responsible for a lot of wrong in the world
Quote by buddha

Page 1 of 2