for example, if i play a G octave chord, is it possible to split the signal so that i have the lower note in one channel and then the higher note on the other? thanks!
There might be an octaver pedal or harmonizer that can split a chord like that, if you just play the bottom note. Other than that, you would need a guitar with individual pickups for each string.
the gibson digital guitar...theres an output for each seperate string, and you can run each string to a seperate amp
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.