I dont really use it anymore, it is a great pedal, perfect condition. Make me an offer or a trade. I kinda want a delay pedal if thats possible.

That pic is from about a week or so ago when i was trying to sell it on a different guitar site but didnt get any real offers. it works great, never had a single problem with it. I may include the adaptor if an offer is up that is good enough for me to go that far. The adaptor I use can be used with other pedals also, thts why. Any offers or trades. Perferably trades like a delay but i will take other offers. It isnt newhere near that dirty, it kinda looks dirty in the picture but i got it cleand up so it looks absolutely brand new. I only used it like 2 times before i got 2 lazy to even hook it up anymore. I never gigged with it either.
Last edited by ravenrage07 at Apr 23, 2008,
Offer 35? Would you consider trades?

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast
Offer 35? Would you consider trades?

-Mick.

35 alone isnt gonna cut it. And yes I accept trades, what do you have to trade?
Have stuff here if you're interested:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791255

My 35 offer is minus shipping. Its based on the fact I was going to buy one of these off another user a few months back for that price.

-Mick.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Quote by roast
Have stuff here if you're interested:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=791255

My 35 offer is minus shipping. Its based on the fact I was going to buy one of these off another user a few months back for that price.

-Mick.

What about that Zoom processor?

Btw i dont ship outside of the US. Sorry, shipping is 2 high and idk how to send it to other countries neway.
Fair enough then.

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Quote by xnatex
what inda of pedals are you looking for?

I am basically looking for a delay pedal. A digital one perferably. Maybe like a Digitech Digidelay, Boss DD3 (I'll add Cash if I must), or any other delay like that. I will consider any offers in pedals though, just surprise me and maybe we can strike a deal. i play heavy metal, death metal, thrash, classical, hair metal. All tht s*** so just make offers.
well i have a MXR ZW-44 overdrive, and old Japanese Boss GE-7, a Boss NS-2, and a BBE SonicStomp(missing battery cover) and an old Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
****.....i copied and pasted that post from an email the other day. im extremely sorry but the NS-2 was sold localy on monday. does anything else interest you.

if not what is your asking price
Quote by xnatex
well i have a MXR ZW-44 overdrive, and old Japanese Boss GE-7, a Boss NS-2, and a BBE SonicStomp(missing battery cover) and an old Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi

Okay, what does the ABY do? I may settle for the GE-7. If you or anybody else has a delay offer it up. I perfer a delay for this one. Rather a noise suppressor or a delay.
Quote by xnatex
the ABY will let you switch between 2 different amps or two different guitars depending on how you set it up.

Nope. Dont need that for sure, I only play through one amp. How is that GE-7 what does it really do? HOw does the EQ effect ur tone?
A pedal I'll definitely take for the wah instantly is a Digitech Digidelay, a Boss DD-3, maybe an Ibanez DE-7 with $10 extra.