ok its a fender stratocaster. neck is made in america. back plate says made in corona, ca. body is HSS with 2 singles and a seymour duncan pearly gates. color is a a sherwood greenish. pickguard is the tex mex pickguard(sparkly one). the serial number is n9378490. the guy told me it was made in 99, but i have a feeling the neck and plate were bought seperately. the SC pups have alot of noise when i distort and i thought these high end fenders didnt do that. anyways what model would this be considered?
Gear
Fernandes Monterey Elite (with older version of sustainer)
Marshall MG100HDFX (soon to be sold)
Custom made 150 watt celestion cab (soon being sold also)
fender.com

they have a serial number database. if you feel the neck number doesnt match the modle take off the pickguard and check the number on the body
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
well, I believe that the seymour duncan pearly gates pickup was used in the American Fat Strat model (which is an HSS). I am sure the guitar would be available with that pickguard so it is probably what you're looking at. Wouldn't be able to tell you the year though.
I think it's a Fender Fat Stratocaster Texas Special.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
yeah thats what i am thinking also. its just that i dont trust guitar center cuz the asshole told me he checked and played it to make sure it worked fine. and the pickup needs to be heightened, and he didnt tell me i get a free setup also. so now i have to drive 40 minutes away to drop it off, then do it again 2 days later.
Gear
Fernandes Monterey Elite (with older version of sustainer)
Marshall MG100HDFX (soon to be sold)
Custom made 150 watt celestion cab (soon being sold also)