Ok, so at first this morning i felt like i had a really bad case of RSI, but i have noticed that i have a really bad sore spot on my arm and the bone feels tender as fuck.

It FEELS like RSI but i dont think it is because of this, wot do you guys reckon i should do, carry on playing some brootal metal as if nothing has happened or give it some rest?

Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Quote by GooseMcShred
Ok, so at first this morning i felt like i had a really bad case of RSI, but i have noticed that i have a really bad sore spot on my arm and the bone feels tender as fuck.

It FEELS like RSI but i dont think it is because of this, wot do you guys reckon i should do, carry on playing some brootal metal as if nothing has happened or give it some rest?

This. Also, doctor.
Cut it off with a blunt axe before the infection spreads.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Chew it off
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
you have the hiv......

you probably slept on it wrong, walk it off, rub some dirt on it, c'mon, you'll be alright.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
yeah i really dont wanna **** it up worse, i heard playing with rsi will just make it worse but im no expert on the matter as i have never had it properly, just from video games.

i dont need a doctor lol
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
Man it feels just like anal sex, I think; I'm still a virgin

Quote by nebiru
Goose is my Hero.

Quote by Xeus
Yeah, if you get the shag in before she's your legal sister the incest is over turned
Seriously give it a rest.

*has rsi*

Dont play guitar for atleast a couple days imo. IF it comes back, see a doctor, seriously.
sex it off