So I have this great looking guitar I got used for 250$ Used. Its got two or three scratches but to me that jsut gives my instruments character. The thing that bugs me is that when I plug it in compared to my other guitars its got a muffled sound. Lacks crunch if you know what I mean.

Compared to my schecter omen-6 which sounds and looks amazing. I was thinking of switching the pickups in my Ibanez RG270 to something more new and pleasing to the ears.

In conclusion. Care to give me tips to improve my sound or recommend some good pickups. I play out of a Line Spider III 15-watt if that makes any difference.
To be brutally honest, your amp is not a very good one, so pickups aren't gonna make you sound like you're Eric Johnson or anything. However if you do want to change the pickups I recomend going to Dimarzio.com and using their pickup selector, it asks you a few brief questions about the guitar, amp, and what you are looking for sound wise and selects 3 pickups and you can get more info on them there.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I play out of a Line Spider III 15-watt if that makes any difference.

Thats your problem.
Try a better amplifier.
ehhh
Well i guess its better than nothing but either way neiother are very good amplifiers
If anything id say get a new amp first