Hey guys, this is the first recording I've put up. It is by the band I'm in and before anyone says anything, it is written very tongue in cheek but hopefully will amuse at least a few of you. Anyway, any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated, cheers.
www.myspace.com/palmmutilation
hmm the word "graveyard" seems to be overused in my opinion. But other than that, its something that i dont mind listening too. Probably can spice up the solo a little
Quote by disillusia
hmm the word "graveyard" seems to be overused in my opinion. But other than that, its something that i dont mind listening too. Probably can spice up the solo a little

I'm guessing you didn't even listen to the lyrics.
Quote by JP_YM_ZW
I'm guessing you didn't even listen to the lyrics.

Alot of people don't. I don't, I care too much for the music and therefor can't concentrate that easy on the lyrics at the same time.
lol This is awesome! Proper metal! Good riff, AWESOME lyrics, vocals sound wierd but its perfect for the song. I thought the solo was cool, could have used some bluesy licks I personally think. Dude, the ending fast bit sounds ****ing wild! I don't think the sweeps fit that well though, the rest of that solo was alot of fun.

crit mine if u can be bothered http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=840469
Gear:
Fender Diamond Anniversary Stratocaster
Washburn Dime V Pro
Peavy Bandit 112
Fender Frontman 15R

A few of my originals can be found at

www.bebo.com/artificial-reality
Cheers for the comments guys, they are much appreciated. I will do my best to crit for everyone that leaves a comment