Heard about it ages ago. Only good if you're a beginner.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Or you could just play with guitar pro... same thing except without a score. You could always hire someone to cheer when you complete a song correctly though.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Or you could just play with guitar pro... same thing except without a score. You could always hire someone to cheer when you complete a song correctly though.

Naw, just get a nice .wav file!
is it real songs? or made up stuff?

doubt ill get, none of those games have any good metal songs, minus a few on gh 2 and 3
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
sounds alright, because at least it sounds like it helps you play guitar and sightright better
unlike GH for example...
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
why not just play guitar?
I have no opinion on this matter.
finally people who play guitar hero and not guitar may not be so cocky
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Zugunruhe
why not just play guitar?

...they are playing real guitar, just that instead of into an amp, it's into a TV screen with a game that teaches you how to play.
Quote by chimpinatux
sounds alright, because at least it sounds like it helps you play guitar and sightright better
unlike GH for example...

GH is a game... its not meant to make u better at guitar... its a form of entertainment.

this game sounds kewl tho..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
GH is a game... its not meant to make u better at guitar... its a form of entertainment.

this game sounds kewl tho..

Finally when I jam along with my music in my dvd player I have something to stare at instead of this:
I think guitar rising has got real potential. I agree that its not gonna be perfect, at least not to start with but someone actually putting this stuff into production is great!

I heard its not gonna included more advanced techniques like slides and bends but hey, its the first of its kind, gotta give it a chance!!

Im hoping the have an import feature, so you can add your own tabs and music. Then you could learn and song you wanted through using guitar rising, and it might make it more entertaining, instead of get hacked off and throwing your tuner across the room. Oh, and multiplayer would be cool as well!!

If it does kick off and it has this import feature i can imagine www.guitarrisingtab.com is gonna be the place to go. This also depends on the tab format i guess but we'
ll wait and see what happens eh.

I for one am really looking forward to seeing how this game works out and what it'll bring for future guitar games!!