Do you find that if you're running, walking, or engaging in any physical activity ( ) that you seem to do it along with the beat of the song as if tapping your foot or dancing?
Yes
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Physical and metal activity, I just did a biology test - rather well - listening to, I think Iron Maiden. Metal and exercise bode wonderfully well.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Yes, I'm so fast I listen to Nile.

Although I find it can get embarassing when you're listening to some good music and you're having sex and you get more into the music than the girl...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
I have listened to music during class in one ear on a low volume (because my hair hid it but now I cut it so...) and I did good on all my physics tests and other tests too.
When I ride my bike on my paper route I time my pedaling with the song. It's extremely tiring when listening to extremely fast Coheed & Cambria songs. Junesong Provision kills me.
Pissed.
I wonder if good music enhances productivity?

We recently changed our stereo system at work (I work in a restaurant) from a CD of the same old-jazz crap to an XM radio, and the range of tunes I've heard has been so good, it always puts me in a much better mood. I was even singing along and one of my tables heard me and told me I have good music taste and a good voice, and they left me 30%

I think mood has a lot to do with productivity, and music can definitely put you in the right mindset.
There's a theme park near here that has music playing from the parking lot tot the entrance, and if you take a minute to observe the hundreds of people there you'll notice that nearly everyone walks along to the beat
Washburn X50 PROFE
Dean Custom 450
Morley PWA Pro Series Wah
Big Muff Rams head
Zoom G2
Ibanez Phase Tone
Randall RG75 G3

Tales of Ale: http://www.talesofale.com
Try jogging to prog - now THAT is an exercise in timing; I like to call it 'progging'.

Pun-edit: I really wanted to make some sort of 'progger' joke there but struggled with the road-crossing reference. Darn.
Last edited by James? at Apr 23, 2008,
My walk home from school is about two hours, so I suppose music helps
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Just Andrew
My walk home from school is about two hours, so I suppose music helps

Quote by saphrax
Buy a bicycle!

Or an automobile.
I hate to run with people who listen to music, destroys the fun of it.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech