Page 1 of 2
right now the class im TAing for is watching Schindler's List. Everyone is always going on about how great it is but im bored every time its on. does anyone else dislike movies that everyone else seems to love?
Reservoir Dogs. Its a good movie, but its just really weird and I don't think it deserves all the high praise people give it.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
- James Marshall Hendrix

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but you can free your mind."
- Bob Marley
boondock saints. william dafoe and the junkie ruined that movie. i expected good things too.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Saw, they f0cking suck IMO.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Napoleon Dynamite.

Everyone thinks it's lame, but I've watched it at least 20 times.

And, Meet The Spartans. That movie sucks.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
I can't stand Steel Magnolias....All of my friends love that movie, but I just can't see why? LOL....
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
The majority of all Hollywood blockbusters. I just watched Armageddon at school. I like the idea of the story, but I don't like the film. Also, I don't really like Bruce Willis.
Jackson Kelly KE3 w/P-Rails; Aria Pro II TSB-350
• ZVex Fuzz Factory; DigiTech Whammy; Danelectro Fish & Chips; Marshall ED1; Fulltone OCD; DigiTech Whammy; Marshall JMP1; Boss CE3; Vox AC4TV

EMU 0404; Reason/Record; M-Audio AV40
Quote by Deanhater
Kill Bill 1 and 2.

YES! By far Tarantino's worst films, the rest were all gems, though. I hated them, it's probably because I'm really not a fan of the majority of Japanese cinema and Anime.

I hate Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon and House of Flying Daggers, everyone thinks there's something wrong with me now. I'm bored of martial arts, I think. Guns > Kicking.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
napolean dynamite and borat. both pretty funny i guess but not the end all be all of comedy like ppl made them out to be.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul St.
Peavy Classic VTX 200w
dunlop crybaby wah
boss metal zone distortion
Quote by AnarchyAxel
Napoleon Dynamite.

Everyone thinks it's lame, but I've watched it at least 20 times.

And, Meet The Spartans. That movie sucks.

I don't think anyone likes Meet the Spartans..
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by djrue211
Reservoir Dogs. Its a good movie, but its just really weird and I don't think it deserves all the high praise people give it.

oh god yes! that one too. everyone's always going on about it but its just like four asswipes trying to piece together what happened during one robbery.

Napoleon Dynamite and Borat too. those are not funny movies
Quote by rickyy
I don't think anyone likes Meet the Spartans..

Here, everyone does. Everyone thought it was funny. America doesn't form their own opinions, we're told what to think. I don't know how Canada works.
Quote by minibrowny
Word on the street is, this girl called axel i think it was, spent the night in a disused barn eating owls.
Quote by mulletman500
I like my women like I like my coffee... male.

Yeah, but I sing like an amputee though.
Why?
'Cause. Can't hold a note, can't carry a tune.
i cant stand the nightmare before christmas.. even when i was younger i thought it still sucked.
All horror movies, Titanic, Napoleon Dynamite, and loads of others.
Quote by hankscorpio
i cant stand the nightmare before christmas.. even when i was younger i thought it still sucked.

+1
Anything by Tim Burton really. Everyone I know LOVES them, but I just cant watch them.
Donnie ****ing Darko
Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

Audience member: "Well, f*cking stop it then!"
Quote by lonesome mike
Bladerunner.

Sorry, that's just wrong. Watch the Final Cut on a giant HD telly, your mind will be changed.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Deanhater
+1
Anything by Tim Burton really. Everyone I know LOVES them, but I just cant watch them.

Yeah I find Tim Burton just really weird, I also hated his version of charlie and the chocolate factory... the one with Gene Wilder was so much better.
Hm Dirty Dancing

Oh and Shaun of the Dead/Hot Fuzz. The humour's not my "thing".
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
All the Matrix movies, Star Wars movies, Lord of the Rings movies and Harry Potter movies (and books for that matter)
super hero movie, meet the spartans. all the star wars, lord of the rings all of them.....
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
Quote by hankscorpio
Yeah I find Tim Burton just really weird, I also hated his version of charlie and the chocolate factory... the one with Gene Wilder was so much better.

That version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory blew hard. It was really sinister, modelling Johnny Depp on Michael Jackson REALLY didn't help.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
The Golden Fucking Compass. Obviously it's more of a kids film but the book was really good and some people say the film was brilliant, but I think it's actually the worst film I've ever seen.
I cant stand the godfather. But thats only beacause i live in rhode island which has tons of young italian guys that think being a mafia gangster is cool. Ive seen so many that even try to talk with the typical movie gangster accent and considering there parents speak perfect english it just makes me disgusted. Its kind of like rap fans who take the hip hop stuff way to serious and think there in a black gangster ghetto movie everyday. But i basically cant watch sopranos or godfather without being disgusted.
donnie darko. it was one of the stupidest pieces of crap i've ever seen
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
All Tarantino films, yes they are decent but there are hundred of films that are infinitely better and receive much less praise.

And Pulp Fiction is not the greatest film of all time, as many people seem to think.
Page 1 of 2