i have been wondering.....who is the best of the 80's.......
Vocals: I think Either Sebastian Bach....Or Axl (in his own sort of way) have the best voices of all of the 80's.......which is great for me cuz they like to do albums and stuff together.....but...i might be forgettin something
Guitar: Eddie Van Halen....By far.....but 2nd is a tie George Lynch and Randy Rhoads
Bass: I think micheal anthony.....but that's just because he's the only bassist who's solo i've heard
Drums: Tommy Lee.....or that dude from def leppard.....just cause he's got one arm and still plays freakin awesome stuff
vince neal, and rob halford tied for vocals, lead guitar, randy rhoads, rhythm guitar james hetfield, bass, cliff burton and billy sheenan tied. drums, neil peart. honorable mention to kirk hammett, billy duffy, mick marrs, sabastian bach, lars ulrich, and geddy lee.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
Quote by mig-29
vince neal, and rob halford tied for vocals, lead guitar, randy rhoads, rhythm guitar james hetfield, bass, cliff burton and billy sheenan tied. drums, neil peart. honorable mention to kirk hammett, billy duffy, mick marrs, sabastian bach, lars ulrich, and geddy lee.

Good point on the Vince neal thing.....(MOtley Crue is releasin new material!!!!)
Vocals: Klaus Meine

Guitar: George Lynch, Paul Gilbert

Bass: Billy Sheenan

Drums: Scott Travis or Tommy Lee
Funny words.