I have a question about the Fender Swinger/Musiclander body. Was it like the Mustangs of the 60s, with no scoop out of the back where the player's belly is and no scoop on the top where the player's right arm rubs? Or was it like the Strat, with the scoops?

Thanks.
Hello to all the members of the Forum.. This is Peter. I am here to provide information on general chat. Are you interested on online chat and are looking for resources I will provide you with details. Please visit us So that you will know by yourself.
________
Peter

Quote by peter9985
Hello to all the members of the Forum.. This is Peter. I am here to provide information on general chat. Are you interested on online chat and are looking for resources I will provide you with details. Please visit us So that you will know by yourself.
________
Peter

You're just spamming. *reported* byebye.

In answer to the question, those "scoops" are called contours. Having never seen one in the flesh it's hard to tell from internet pictures, but this one appears to be contoured:

edit: wait DOH, stupid spammer made me fail to notice that this thread is 8 months old, too...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Last edited by Blompcube at Jan 18, 2009,