Do you find that people use "gay", "homo" and "fag" as cursewords... WAY too much?

I mean, in my books, it's the same as saying something is "black", or a "nigga", like (in the context of football) "damn bitch, that ball was a nigga to kick!" It's just pathetic and immature, only everyone does it!

I was playing a game of Fiesta on halo the other day (you start with random weapons at every spawn) and whenever this friend of mine got weapons he didn't like he'd say "What are you kidding me? That's ****in homosexual!" or "Damn, these weapons are gay" He'd also call me gay if I killed him.
Now he was a lot older than me so I didn't really know how to argue back without looking like a stupid looking kid so I asked him how me killing him changed my sexuality. He didn't answer.

And don't even get me started on people calling things they don't like "Jewish" ugh!
I dunno, I use the word 'gay' every now and then, it used to be used a lot, however I'm bisexual and all for people being homosexual.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
The only thing more immature than using gay as an insult is making a thread about it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
The only thing more immature than using gay as an insult is making a thread about it.

This.
Quote by psyks
I mean, in my books, it's the same as saying something is "black", or a "nigga", like (in the context of football) "damn bitch, that ball was a nigga to kick!" It's just pathetic and immature, only everyone does it!

I was playing a game of Fiesta on halo the other day (you start with random weapons at every spawn) and whenever this friend of mine got weapons he didn't like he'd say "What are you kidding me? That's ****in homosexual!" or "Damn, these weapons are gay" He'd also call me gay if I killed him.
Now he was a lot older than me so I didn't really know how to argue back without looking like a stupid looking kid so I asked him how me killing him changed my sexuality. He didn't answer.

And don't even get me started on people calling things they don't like "Jewish" ugh!

people say that?

Say it with me: "NATURAL SELECTION!!!!"
Quote by PrabhuDeva
This.

..is an immature respose.

the man's right, its not like they can help it. who would want to put up with all that ****? using gay as a swear is just disrespectful
Quote by psyks

You're gay.

Yeah, I do use it as a curse word too much. I should really stop, gay isn't really an insult anyway.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by saint22
..is an immature respose.

the man's right, its not like they can help it. who would want to put up with all that ****? using gay as a swear is just disrespectful

It's just what people say, get over it.
what i hate the most is, if a white person says ******, or "nigga", to a black person, even if its in a friendly context, they get accused of racism and would most likely have the **** kicked out of them. but black people use it all the time. i mean, jesus guys, we (the whites) invented that word to describe you. thats our word. (if we can rightly claim ownership of a word)
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Don't be gay
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by psyks
I
I was playing a game of Fiesta on halo the other day (you start with random weapons at every spawn)

That was the most interesting part of the post. How do I play this?
<Han> I love Hitler
No...its not the word, its how they use it...typically when someone calls someone else a "fag," they're trying to hurt that persons feelings, rather than the entire population of gays. Same reason someone might call someone else a "pussy," they're not LITERALLY a pussy (lol), it's just something to hurt someone's feelings.
It's like when people call things retarded. Yeah, it's offensive and incorrect, but realistically, we all have bigger problems and it's pretty useless to make such a fuss about it.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
There is already a thread on homophobia, one called "Let's talk about gays," a long thread discussing the word "fag" in the modern nomenclature. This thread is superfluous.

And ghey.
Hi, I'm Peter