Poll: Should I cut my lox
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I cut my lox
No
35 44%
Yes...
44 56%
Voters: 79.
For the record, I posted in the hair thread, but no one has posted in about 2 weeks...And I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow.

So, (no pics, sorreh) my hair is about...Maybe an inch away from my nippies. But, the heat has been bothering me lately, and it's been getting in my face too much...It won't stay back in a tail, cause it's too fine.

So, Pit, whom I have never asked a thing for, what should I do? Trim it up a bit tomorrow, or go HxC and get it short. I love my hair, so much, it's just becoming a burden lately. Plus, I'd probably grow it out again eventually. I'm just afraid I'd be traumatized after seeing it all fall to the floor

Also, poll up soon...maybe.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Get is cut off, cuz you'll get a great reaction from it.
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Go eye length at front and shorter on top
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
[sarcasm]
Mullet.

Now !!!
[/sarcasm]

Hell yeah.

...No.

HxC= hardcore,
and yes, for summer's sake. That, and to be able to eat/breathe without eating/inhaling my hair.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Cut it off.

Mine was at my mid back when I cut it and I won't turn back for a while. It' so nice being able to do **** without having to worry about your hair being all over the place.

And your showers wont take ****ing forever.
I'd say keep it.
If I'm suffering for my hair, other people should too
Just tie it back
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Tirkaz
Cut it off.

Mine was at my mid back when I cut it and I won't turn back for a while. It' so nice being able to do **** without having to worry about your hair being all over the place.

And your showers wont take ****ing forever.

true.

And, no. Not for "teh lulz" more like, for "teh traumatizez"
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Never, if you do, you're a traitor to your people.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Jack25
DEF Get it cut. trust me...

...And who are you? Haha
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
cut it, you'll save tons on shampoo and hair moisturizers + no more combing + no more comments about how "gay" you are bc you have long hair.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
You will cry for months and hate your life when you cut it off. The two times I have cut off my long hair I regret it forever.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Marine Style Hair cut lol, short back and side number 0 with a nice tight trim on top lol, good for the summer

think Josh Harnett in Black Hawk Down, and i know they weren't marines lol
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Just get it done, it's seriously so much better, I regret ever having long hair at all.

Edit: It looks way better too.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
I can't believe 40 people have voted in this but keep 'em comin'

...No buzzcuts, either haha. Also, the "gay" comments do get a little irritating, and the queer looks I get from old people...
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
place a large pudding bowl on your head and trim around it job done
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
dont do it!!! just learn to tie it up or get it trimmed so its more managable. i have long hair and yeah some times it gets annoying but most of the time, i love it. just keep it
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Get it cut shortish, I did and it feels so much nicer.

+1
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Well...If I only end up getting it trimmed, what can I do so it'll actually stay tied back?
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
the gals love my long hair *i say lieing through my err keyboard* But really you just gotta find friends that think long hair is cool and wage war to kill chavs!
why do all boys think of their hair as one extreme or the other? don't get it cut short, short is ugly on 90% of guys. but really long looks scruffy because teenage boys suck at basic hygiene. get it cut to somewhere in between if you really want to cut it
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
why do all boys think of their hair as one extreme or the other? don't get it cut short, short is ugly on 90% of guys. but really long looks scruffy because teenage boys suck at basic hygiene. get it cut to somewhere in between if you really want to cut it

You know, I always thought you were a guy.

Yeah, I don't want it...REAL short, just short enough so I don't inhale it, but it's sort of out of my eyes. If I do go through with it, ha.
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
not really i only suit long hair because its been there since year 4 i think it looks crap short and in the middle
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
You know, I always thought you were a guy.

Yeah, I don't want it...REAL short, just short enough so I don't inhale it, but it's sort of out of my eyes. If I do go through with it, ha.

lol.

i alternate between growing my hair out and having it at just under chin length. whenever i get it cut shorter when it's gotten long i always regret it like hell and grow it back out then realise it looked better shorter anyway lmao.

hair = a pain.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
it isn't bad getting it short, just don't get anything stupid. if it looks cool, get it. i'd say getting some like style magazines or something, and just look around in those.

I like short hair, that's long in the front, though. The only thing i don't like about long hair, is it's ALWAYS getting in my eyes and mouth and it gets annoying sometimes, but it's your hair, do whatever.
O O

___
I personally hate getting my hair cut to "somewhere in the middle." I've kept my hair long for the past two years and if I get it cut at some point, I'll shave it and let it grow back. I actually love getting weird looks from people, not because I enjoy it (it's pretty irritating), but sometimes the way they look at me is hilarious enough for me to tell stories about it later on.

I was walking down the hall today at school and some people walked passed me and somebody whispered "Get a haircut" in a way that it seemed like he was talking to somebody else.... but yeah, I fail at telling stories on forums

Edit: But shaving your head after having it long for a long time is hilarious; I've tried it, and trust me, it's worth it.
Cut it man, I cut mine yesterday+I've been in a confusingly weird mood since, it also seems to have increased my alcohol tollerance. No bad can come from it
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis