Okay for those of you that don't know, Braum's is a fast food restaurant. But it's not a big franchise chain or anything. It only spans through about 5 states, including Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas. So, who all agress that Braum's is the greatest restaurant ever? I do...
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Whataburger? No way man. Maybe where you live, but the Whataburger around here just licks Braum's balls.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Never heard of it, and I've been all over Texas; East, west, north, and south.

Edit: And I'm a little pissed at Whataburger right now, they've discontinued both my Honey BBQ Chicken Strip sandwich and the BBQ Cheddar Burger.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
My mother worked there for like 8 years and they treated her like 100% ****, they do that to all their employees. You're advocating this behavior by eating there.
But I do anyway, of course, they are pretty good food-wise.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
In-n-out?

Quote by freedoms_stain
Quote by RyanGillam
I like McDonalds :/

:stickpoke

on second thoughts....

STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
I do a fair amount of traveling, and Ohio has shitty fast food places. Aside from the usual, we've got Swenson's. It's a drive up only joint so you never go inside. However, I used to work for a company that installed and maintained their phone systems, and every one is a garbage dump inside.

The floor is so greasy they have to keep laying cardboard boxes down to walk on. There are huge vats of butter and mayonnaise that are just open to the air, and on a summer day the oils will begin to seperate and form little pools at the top. Flies buzz around and land on everything, including the afore mentioned buckets of nearly spoiled toppings.

In short, the place is greasier than a fat mans rectum and is just about as sanitary.
Last edited by denizenz at Apr 23, 2008,
Quote by NorfIrIon
My mother worked there for like 8 years and they treated her like 100% ****, they do that to all their employees. You're advocating this behavior by eating there.
But I do anyway, of course, they are pretty good food-wise.

I don't know if they do that to all their employees. The Braum's that I worked at was reasonably fair to their employees. But I have been inside a couple in which the employees were just completely miserable.

Quote by freedoms_stain