My mate just informed me about where he wants to go for his 21st birthday...and he came up with this!

http://www.theplayzone.co.uk/playzone-swansea/inside-playzone-swansea.htm

Ohhh yess!

Basically it's a huge playarea/ballpit where you can drink alcohol, run around like a complete prat and sleepover. Yes, a playarea for adults. Mazin!

Anyone been to one of these before?

Some pics for you:

TRANSFORMICE

salar de uyuni bolivia

edit:
let me try again
Send me off to bed forevermore.
Last edited by RatmN'Roses at Apr 23, 2008,
The biggest entertaining centre for kids, commercial indoor play area and play barn in South Wales. PlayZone is ideal for family days out, toddler activities that are fun, teen fun at parties, children's sleepover party ideas, activities to do with children on a rainy day and more…

Maybe your friend is dyslexic and it is really his 12th?
yeah ive been to loads of places like that. when i was a young lad but i so have to go to an adult night with all my mates, would be a right laugh
you ****ing tool.
your excited for that?
its not for adults, look at that place.
shut up, i would be pissed off if my buddy wanted to go there
If you look in the collumn to the left it says "adult nights" if you check it out you'll see its for adults.

"The first Friday of every month is over 18’s night from 8.00pm until 11.00pm (last entry 9pm). CaféZone will be open throughout serving a choice of meals, drinks and snacks.

All for just £7.20 per person!"

Sounds fair
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
Only 3 hours though...that's pretty crap, there isn't time to get tanked up and have drunken fun really.
Quote by Svea_Trollblod
If you look in the collumn to the left it says "adult nights" if you check it out you'll see its for adults.

"The first Friday of every month is over 18’s night from 8.00pm until 11.00pm (last entry 9pm). CaféZone will be open throughout serving a choice of meals, drinks and snacks.

All for just £7.20 per person!"

Sounds fair

Thankyou!

Anyway, mates already enquired and you can do an adult sleepover, you just have to be over 21. It says that on the website anyway.....
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by JaredF
you ****ing tool.
your excited for that?
its not for adults, look at that place.
shut up, i would be pissed off if my buddy wanted to go there

Do you know what is for adults?

Grammar.

Ive heard of all sorts of things you can do at playzone, you can book it out and alot of older people enjoy having partys there, its a laugh. Apparantly you can have sleepovers there, although i wouldnt sleep I would play all night long! And I'm 18. You'll have a right laugh!
Imagine yourself running around in a GIANT PLAYZONE with a bottle of jägermeister in the hand
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
it still is bull****.
i would rather drink somewhere cool. not at a playzone. get boring in 2 seconds a slide never gets cooler, balls, never get funner
llaaammeee
Quote by JaredF
it still is bull****.
i would rather drink somewhere cool. not at a playzone. get boring in 2 seconds a slide never gets cooler, balls, never get funner
llaaammeee

They do...with alcohol
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by JvL
in the below picture...
I only see minors :$

This is a problem how...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by JaredF
it still is bull****.
llaaammeee

Ooh, get you, you're such a grown up.

Get over yourself, you sound like the exact person who is no fun to party with. You know it would be a laugh.
There is poetry in despair.
I don't understand how people find this to be a terrible idea.

I think it sounds fuuun
I am a bit of a big kid, but that's beside the point.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.